Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I think I would almost WET myself with laughter...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Has 'arry decided he's down to the bare bones yet, with only 46 fit players to choose from?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Everyone hates the best.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Seriously, why ?I hate spurs as a chelsea fan, and to a certain extent can understand the dislike of us , i also detest the two bob crook that harry redknapp is, but as a club i fail to see what spurs have done wrong,rightly or wrongly i think you make yourself sound like you've got an inferiority and jealousy complex hoping for them to lose, dont get me wrong, my gloatometer would go off the charts should they lose, but actively wanting an english club to fail ? especally one who have no real history or rivalry with your club (brighton )? cant understand it tbh.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Its a WIN/WIN for me really.

On the one hand, I'd quite like to see how Spurs would cope in a CL campaign - I'd certainly be watching their games with interest, it'll be good to see someone else in there for a change, someone different rather than the same old 4 teams we always see representing England.

However, on the other hand it would be absolutely HILARIO if they blew it.

This fixture is almost like a throwback to the old European Cup days. An entire season spent desperately trying to qualify, and just ONE first-round tie later it could all be over. You've got to admit, that would be funny.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Seriously, why ?I hate spurs as a chelsea fan, and to a certain extent can understand the dislike of us , i also detest the two bob crook that harry redknapp is, but as a club i fail to see what spurs have done wrong,rightly or wrongly i think you make yourself sound like you've got an inferiority and jealousy complex hoping for them to lose, dont get me wrong, my gloatometer would go off the charts should they lose, but actively wanting an english club to fail ? especally one who have no real history or rivalry with your club (brighton )? cant understand it tbh.

a) I remember 1978 all too well when they smashed up the Goldstone
b) I remember 1978 all too well when they cheated with the Stains on the last day
c) I find the number of Spuds on here claiming Albion as their pet team, quite NAUSIATING.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
a) I remember 1978 all too well when they smashed up the Goldstone
b) I remember 1978 all too well when they cheated with the Stains on the last day
c) I find the number of Spuds on here claiming Albion as their pet team, quite NAUSIATING.

:laugh:
You're one of the people who are actually over 12 years old but still find it funny to use terms such as : "manure, palarse, stains, spuds, etc" aren't you.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
I don't know why so many Spurs fans seem so confident, Young Boys won IN fenerbahce!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I was pleased Spurs qualified for CL SIMPLY because they aren't the Bindippers, and it was becoming tedious listening to Clive Tydesley cream his jeans each week about the history of Liverpool and 'special' atmosphere of Anfield for a big match.

Harry is a wideboy, and fair play for him for turning things round, but if they get knocked out I will be sniggering non stop.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here