Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I think I know whats happened.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
So out of the blue, we've just blown the thick end of half a million quid this month on new players. How ? I'll tell you how. Gather round. Sit down. Put that away please Buzzer. Hiney, just leave it alone. Come on, settle down. Now then - heres the deal. We've clearly got a NEW INVESTOR on the board. This has obviously been kept closely under WRAPS, because once its known that we're suddenly AWASH with cash this month, then everyone would just push their prices up when we come knocking for their players. Eh ? EH ? Thats what it is, betcha.

I reckon its that bloke who used to do the news on that kiddies programme. What was it called again ? John Cravens Newsround, thats it. Whoever the bloke was that used to read the news on that. I saw him in Sussex Stationers the other day buying a thesaurus.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
It could be Dave Benson Phillips, he's a boyhood Albion fan and he's loaded.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I remember John Craven's Newsround. No idea who the bloke was who presented it though. :shrug:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
maybe its tommy boyd - as in the radio presenter and not the ex-celtic full back

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
I have it on good authority that the mysterious benefactor is in fact our very own Hadlee.

He has stopped the missus housekeeping for a couple of months and stumped up the cash himself!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Could it be that we had money for MM to play with and DW and lets face it they didnt really spend spend spend on transfers over the last couple of years (for one reason or another) and now we have finally used that pot.

DK always said there was money for players...

Hadlee

Oct 27, 2003
Southwick
I have it on good authority that the mysterious benefactor is in fact our very own Hadlee.

He has stopped the missus housekeeping for a couple of months and stumped up the cash himself!

Sshhh, She doesn't know I'v stopped the Beauty salon next week !

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
So out of the blue, we've just blown the thick end of half a million quid this month on new players. How ? I'll tell you how. Gather round. Sit down. Put that away please Buzzer. Hiney, just leave it alone. Come on, settle down. Now then - heres the deal. We've clearly got a NEW INVESTOR on the board. This has obviously been kept closely under WRAPS, because once its known that we're suddenly AWASH with cash this month, then everyone would just push their prices up when we come knocking for their players. Eh ? EH ? Thats what it is, betcha.

I reckon its that bloke who used to do the news on that kiddies programme. What was it called again ? John Cravens Newsround, thats it. Whoever the bloke was that used to read the news on that. I saw him in Sussex Stationers the other day buying a thesaurus.

Mmm, sorry to p*ss on your fireworks, but I think you'll find Mr Bloom has decided that a new striker is a good idea - no mystery.

SeagullEd

Jan 18, 2008
It's not out of the blue!

Our chairmen bid 300k for Byfield and bid similar for that Peterbrough bloke! He said if the player is there...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here