Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I take my hat off to you

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Brighton coaches and cars seen the entire journey up to the midlands, I saw a coach on fire onm the M40 I think it was one of yours hope all was well and eveyone got off safely. :clap:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
It was an English Defence League coach.

They amused themselves by shouting cheeky suggestions to any woman under 60 that came within a 50 yard radius, and who wanted to suck the penis of a overweight pasty faced illiterate shaven headed patriot in a Stone Island jacket.........which was nice.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

They amused themselves by shouting cheeky suggestions to any woman under 60 that came within a 50 yard radius, and who wanted to suck the penis of a overweight pasty faced illiterate shaven headed patriot in a Stone Island jacket.........which was nice.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

defending the England we all know and love :rolleyes::nono:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
They had a march in Stoke yesterday, I think.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I drove past it at about 10:00 and it was smoking on the hard shoulder and a fire engine was there having just put out the fire

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
just watching these moronic thugs on the news - shame the fire brigade didn't give them a hosing down while they were at it

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Me and Russ were standing next to some of our top boys yesterday. At least 2 of them are ardent Poyet fans as they indulged in snorting Uruguayan marching powder at half time. Nuff said.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here