Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I swore I'd never vote in a Euro election, but ....

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I voted UKIP in euro elections as a protest vote to the other 3 crap parties.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Re: Re: I swore I'd never vote in a Euro election, but ....

goldstone said:
Well, actually I won't be voting after all. Couldn't be bothered this morning and won't be home in time this evening.

Which just about sums up how interesting the Euro and local elections are!

Well goldstone me old mate.. judging by the tone of this and other posts that you have contributed of late, I suggest a trip to Beachy Head.

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Gareth Glover said:
I voted UKIP in euro elections as a protest vote to the other 3 crap parties.

Protest? You might well be protesting if they get into power and decide that places to the immediate west of Hove are "overcrowded". Immigrants today, independent financial advisers tomorrow? ?

Since UKIP are so reluctant to come clean about their deeply dodgy agenda who knows how they might eventually apply their "cleansing" policies...?

P.S. Be cheered that I'd have already been much higher up their list!
:D

Last edited:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Labour - not bad, but have recently made a few very bad mistakes while in power.

Tories - After what they did to this country, I dont think I'll ever vote for these old fashioned scumbags. They ruined the NHS and labour are getting the blame.

Lib Dem - Argh..The sit on the fencers...Cant make a decision between them and with MP's like Bellotti and Baker I think I'll stay well clear of this lot.

UKIP - Sorry. I don't do racism.

BNP - See above.

Monster raving looneys - Dont waste a vote, people fought hard enough to make this world a demacorcy...

Green - No thanks, these guys consist of failed actors and actresses (see DRAMA TEACHERS) and animal lovers who care more about whether a monkey wears some lipstick than the countries ecomonics. No more than a pressure group if that.

That was a party political broadcast by Biscuit. Long may he rule.

:)

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Biscuit said:
Labour - not bad, but have recently made a few very bad mistakes while in power.

Tories - After what they did to this country, I dont think I'll ever vote for these old fashioned scumbags. They ruined the NHS and labour are getting the blame.

Lib Dem - Argh..The sit on the fencers...Cant make a decision between them and with MP's like Bellotti and Baker I think I'll stay well clear of this lot.

UKIP - Sorry. I don't do racism.

BNP - See above.

Monster raving looneys - Dont waste a vote, people fought hard enough to make this world a demacorcy...

Green - No thanks, these guys consist of failed actors and actresses (see DRAMA TEACHERS) and animal lovers who care more about whether a monkey wears some lipstick than the countries ecomonics. No more than a pressure group if that.

That was a party political broadcast by Biscuit. Long may he rule.

:)

Hey biscuit....... how long are the conservatives going to have to be out of power before the labour party start getting the blame for ruining the country............I am not a tory by the way.

Stop quoting your parents/teachers political views and form some of your own.. if you reach the same conclusions then so be it.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
There were about 14 candidates (or groups of candidates) on the ballot paper. 14! The voting slip looked more like a broadsheet newspaper, they were having difficulty fitting them all into the ballot box and there was a man sticking a ruler in to push them down!

On first-past-the-post this means a party could win with only 8% of the vote! The 'second preference' system would be better.

Edit: I'm not sure I've got this right. See my post on the 'Proportional Representation' thread.

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I don't think there is anything wrong in having a long hard look at the immegration policy of this country. There is a problem, illegal immegrants flock here, people just come here as they know its a free meal ticket. They can go to the top of the housing list, health care, social security benefits.

Thats the problem if people question anything they are rascists by the lefty , pc brigade. Kilroy asks some pertanent questions.

People who know me friends and family would never accuse me of being rascist and that is all that matters to me.

Dandyman

In London village.
Gareth Glover said:
I don't think there is anything wrong in having a long hard look at the immegration policy of this country. There is a problem, illegal immegrants flock here, people just come here as they know its a free meal ticket. They can go to the top of the housing list, health care, social security benefits.

Thats the problem if people question anything they are rascists by the lefty , pc brigade. Kilroy asks some pertanent questions.

People who know me friends and family would never accuse me of being rascist and that is all that matters to me.

I have no idea whether you are a (knowing) racist or not. You are however talking bullshit.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
WHY AM I TALKING BULLSHIT !.

Dandyman

In London village.
Gareth Glover said:
WHY AM I TALKING BULLSHIT !.

Because all the statements in your previous post are untrue. There is no flood of immigrants and immigrants do not go to the front of any list for social benefits.

If you bothered to check out the facts which you can easily access from the Home Office, Benefits Agency or Immigration & Nationality Directorate websites you would know that.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Take your head out of the sand.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
beardy gull said:
Voting for a bunch of daft racists. Well done.

That statement just shows how ignorant you are when it comes to the UKIP.

Dandyman

In London village.
Gareth Glover said:
Take your head out of the sand.

Take yours out of your arse.

Would you care to provide any facts to back up your fantasies ?

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Come on Dandyman, it said it in the Daily Mail: "Lefty, AIDS-ridden immigrant Muslim terrorists set to swamp Britain"

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here