Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I still don't believe it

cyanide-sid

May 20, 2010
Worthing
Its not just the players of Brighton and Hove Albion who have had to be re-educated as to the new passing game but the fans as well. We`re all leaning it though.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Loved a text I had from a mate of mine sitting in the home end.

"You wouldn't believe how much our passing style pisses off the opposing fans"

:lolol:

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
I think for the first time ever we could truly say without any irony it was like watching Brasil. Even my son, who was not aware of the reference said, it is just like watching Brasil just before the chant Brasil it's just like watching Brasil!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
So, we are 2-0 up away at Charlton, one of the alleged favourites to go up this year, and STILL some total and utter FUCKWIT stood behind me is moaning about sideways football from El Abd/Greer/Ankergren

Tosser :facepalm:

We had one near us moaning until Papajeff let him have it with both barrels, re-loaded and let him have some more. Miserable old twunt didn't moan again:lolol:

Needs to be done to ALL of the moaners at Withdean-along with the OLEs at the start of our home matches.

There have been times over the years when some of the football we've been served up justifies a bit of a moan but this quality stuff Gus is dishing up deserves nothing but appreciation and respect.

Last edited:

Nov 20, 2003
hove
sounds like the morons I have to listen to on the side at sunday kids football "go on boot it son "or "get rid of it" no wonder we cant produce players who are confident on the ball

ken tiler

Nov 24, 2007
Brighton
Even Gus doesnt always favour passing football. Standing next to the Albion dug out at the Burgess Hill pre season friendly, I was amazed to hear him shout at the top of his voice to Andrew Whing (of all people) "pass it less Whingy" - priceless.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Even Gus doesnt always favour passing football. Standing next to the Albion dug out at the Burgess Hill pre season friendly, I was amazed to hear him shout at the top of his voice to Andrew Whing (of all people) "pass it less Whingy" - priceless.

??? Whingy is a surprisingly good passer of the ball. I'm constantly astonished by the little digs at him.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
??? Whingy is a surprisingly good passer of the ball. I'm constantly astonished by the little digs at him.

I've signed up for Seagulls World this season, as I am out of the country a lot midweek and it is a godsend. This week they showed the four goals the reserves scored and the stiffs are playing the same passing brand of football as the first team. Whingy set up 2 goals, one was a peach of a pass and warmly congratulated the scorers.All of which shows he is a capable footballer and not one for sulking around just picking up his wages.

ken tiler

Nov 24, 2007
Brighton
Andrew Whing

Dont get me wrong, I`m a big fan of Andrew Whing and throughly deserved his player of the season award the season before last. He`s an excellent defendir. Its a shame he cant break into the team. However, he is not reknowned for his passing ability, but like Adam El Abd, his tough tackling defensive qualities.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here