Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I start work again on Monday - So we are having a family day in Worthing tomorrow.

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
We're heading over there as well today Tim. How about both our families meet up and we could all f*** each other up the arse and then go for a swim in the sea? Be a nice memory for you to take back to work with you.

D

Deleted User X18H

We're heading over there as well today Tim. How about both our families meet up and we could all f*** each other up the arse and then go for a swim in the sea? Be a nice memory for you to take back to work with you.

My wife has commented that ' she could never envisage f***ing anyone from Hollingdean'

D

Deleted User X18H

......ok no where east of Upper Hollingdean Road or Holliingbury Park Avenue. And certainly not Horton Road or The Crossway.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
......ok no where east of Upper Hollingdean Road or Holliingbury Park Avenue. And certainly not Horton Road or The Crossway.

All the sexual possibilities of 'Fiveways' and you went for the literal one. Oh well. You know 'the Hood' I'll give you that much though Tim - you got relatives in Horton Rd or The Crossway?

D

Deleted User X18H

All the sexual possibilities of 'Fiveways' and you went for the literal one. Oh well. You know 'the Hood' I'll give you that much though Tim - you got relatives in Horton Rd or The Crossway?

No. I am a just Brightonian!

D

Deleted User X18H

Excellent day . Noddy train working our kids loved Charlie the driver. Really good kids playgorund at western end of prom by train stop. Also really good value kids rides at the lido near the pier. Couldn't find the Costas.

Telville Gate near the station reminds me of New England street area and Preston Circus. Had a quick look in Southern Janitorial Supplies on the way back as we were a bit early for train.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Excellent day . Noddy train working our kids loved Charlie the driver. Really good kids playgorund at western end of prom by train stop. Also really good value kids rides at the lido near the pier. Couldn't find the Costas.

Telville Gate near the station reminds me of New England street area and Preston Circus. Had a quick look in Southern Janitorial Supplies on the way back as we were a bit early for train.

It is at the junction of Montague Street and Montague Place (road opposite Lido) by the side of what was Woolworths.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is HB&B starting his new job on Monday ? How many parking tickets will he issue on his first day ?

Couldn't find the Costas.
I think Liz and the hubby are abroad ATM.

Telville Gate near the station reminds me of New England street area and Preston Circus.
It was called 'Teville Gate' when I lived down that way; why do they have to keep changing things? :wink:

BTW, is that bowling centre pictured not the one that was on the seafront in the 1970s?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here