Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I Spy...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It will 'stream' posts to you as they happen.

So you could leave it open if you were doing something else and get a snapshot of stuff happening that you may or may not want to get involved in.

I can't wait to hear (read) [MENTION=6]Lord Bracknell[/MENTION] complain about this one.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I am not really to sure why anyone is really commenting in a negative way, none of the stuff is like "in yer face" sort of stuff.......don't like it, dont use it / click on it / whatever!! simples.....

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
lol i just clicked on it but they go down so quickly and even with my speedy 21 year old reactions i could not click on the link on time!

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Don't really see the point tbh, hard to work out what anything in there is relating too. Think I'll just stick to refreshing the Big Board and looking through threads that way.

Sep 1, 2010
I am not really to sure why anyone is really commenting in a negative way, none of the stuff is like "in yer face" sort of stuff.......don't like it, dont use it / click on it / whatever!! simples.....

I am not sure if you were referring to me, but i was not complaining about it, just did not understand what it was. NSC seems to have changed quite a bit though in the last week. we will all take to it soon enough

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
lol i just clicked on it but they go down so quickly and even with my speedy 21 year old reactions i could not click on the link on time!

It 'fills up' with the last few when you first open it. It catches up after a few seconds and stops, only moving as a new post happens.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

That's what the pause button is for...

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Is it possible to get this for a particular thread, so posts come up automatically? Could be useful for match threads, instead of having to refresh every few minutes.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Is it possible to get this for a particular thread, so posts come up automatically? Could be useful for match threads, instead of having to refresh every few minutes.

When a match is on, the 'official thread' is about all that gets updated so this would serve that purpose well I think.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I am not sure if you were referring to me, but i was not complaining about it, just did not understand what it was. NSC seems to have changed quite a bit though in the last week. we will all take to it soon enough

No, I was not referring to you, I was saying it in general.

It seems to me that some like to cast a negative seconds after something has been done, I am very much a type of person who, in most cases, will give something a chance before commenting, I also can see things are being done to keep the board in line with up to date features, my only point is, if you don't want to use it, then don't (again not aimed at you, a comment in general :) )

Sep 1, 2010
No, I was not referring to you, I was saying it in general.

It seems to me that some like to cast a negative seconds after something has been done, I am very much a type of person who, in most cases, will give something a chance before commenting, I also can see things are being done to keep the board in line with up to date features, my only point is, if you don't want to use it, then don't (again not aimed at you, a comment in general :) )

Oh, people love a good old moan. I agree, some features are quite good some not something i would use. Get over it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here