Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I saw Matthew Knight ex Football League Linesman at who got done for kiddie fiddling.

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

D

Deleted User X18H

...at Goodwood yesterday was it wrong to sneer' Peadophile' at him?? he looked quite shocked at sloped off when I mouthed it again as I walked off.

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
This isn't addressing the main problem though is it HB&B. The question is why are you such a nobber?

D

Deleted User X18H

I can't find anything sorry suffice to say he definaltly did it was to do with boys cricket hence why he was removed from the football league list. I have tried the Argus archive.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
hove born&bred said:
I can't find anything sorry suffice to say he definaltly did it was to do with boys cricket hence why he was removed from the football league list. I have tried the Argus archive.
I was always amazed he was a referee. I worked with him many moons ago at at a Bank. I used to see him quite a look at the local football grounds, and he often was 4th official at the Albion. Although he would always smile and nod, he would never get into a converstion. Mostly because his tongue was hanging out of some F A officials arse, and was obviously 'worried' what i would say to him in front of them.

You see he was sacked from the Bank for 'milking' old dears accounts, and a couple of years later he was right in with the FA. I often wondered if they knew about his fraudilant past. The Bank took him to court, but it appeared 'daddy' paid the money he stole back, and he was never put away for it. The fact they took him to court meant it would have been a far amount of money. Banks dont like the publicity when one of their own steals from them. Not good for moral.

I had wondered why I hadn't seen him in FA circles lately. NO real surprise what he done though if you knew him. I might do a bit of fishing when next at a match the FA officials attend.

D

Deleted User X18H

I used to go to School with the dirty disguting tosser

ManOnTheRun

Jul 7, 2003
West Hove
butchy said:
wasnt he also quite high up on the st peters cricket team comitee and had to give that up when he got convicted?

Thats the story I heard ... again from what I heard the offences actually took place at the cricket club.

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Strewth. That's news to me. I played cricket there (with ChapmansTheSaviour, as it happens) between the ages of 11 and about 17. Never knew him, but know a lot of people who are still around there.

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
hove born&bred said:
...at Goodwood yesterday was it wrong to sneer' Peadophile' at him??

Yes it was. By definition that means having sex with a child. That is NOT what Knight was found guilty of.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
hove born&bred said:
I can't find anything sorry suffice to say he definaltly did it was to do with boys cricket hence why he was removed from the football league list.

Definitely did what? Don't set yourself up as the expert if you know half a story. Do you live in Paulsgrove?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
ManOnTheRun said:
Thats the story I heard ... again from what I heard the offences actually took place at the cricket club.

The story I heard....yada yada yada

Incorrect.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here