Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I sat on a table next to Peter Kenyon, in a Little Chef

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
i was up in little herefordshire for a wedding yesterday and this morning i went to a little chef only to find myself, exchanging glances with peter kenyon. I felt like saying something to him, but didn't. I only wish i had my brighton shirt on. When he paid for the meal he pulled out a wedge of niftys in a silver clip :tosser:

Edward Scissorhands

Feb 20, 2005
brightonfan_86 said:
Yesterday at Newport Pagnell services i saw Paul Collingwood and another Durham Player after they finished their Burger King meals. I really wanted to get his autograph but my mum didn't have a bloody pen.

:lolol:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I saw Clive Dunn in a McDonalds in Tunbridge Wells

(about 20 years ago)

Nope it was in a Wimpy

Lifestyles of the rich and famous eh ?

Last edited:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
coming back from rotherham once, saw the great juninho in mcdonalds at woodall services

he gave a shy wave in our direction. fantastic stuff

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
Who was he tapping up then?

BTW I stood next to Peter O'Toole in WH Smiths on Brighton Station once whilst he was trying to get the thick assistant to understand what Gauloises were.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I bumped into Ken Bates in the gentlemen's toilets at Leeds. Not literally you understand. We greeted each other but one doesn't really know what to do in a situation like this.

Probably best you don't offer to shake hands whilst in a gentlemen's... :lolol:

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Theatre of Trees said:
BTW I stood next to Peter O'Toole in WH Smiths on Brighton Station once whilst he was trying to get the thick assistant to understand what Gauloises were.

That might have been me. I used to work there. BUt I do know what Gauloises are.

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
My dad was sat next to James May, one of the presenters of Top Gear on the plane a few weeks ago coming back from Sardinia. Once stopped at a services and the Sheffield United team was there too. Didnt take much notice myself but one of our group was a big fan and was really star struck!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here