Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I sat in the Palace end!!!

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
yeah i was on the six yard box bang in line with lino about 4 rows up so was quite close then !

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
gripper stebson said:
the most joyous part of the evening was watching Adam El Abd and CKR winding up the Palace fans all around me while they were warming up. The were f**king furious! At the end of the game CKR came wandering over and laughed at the main protagonist. He responded by shouting "5-0 you seaweed scum". This was greeted by a large round of applause and laughter from the rest of the Albion players!... perfect.

x

What were the two mischievous young scamps doing that was so incensing the palace fans?

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Blowing Kisses. Pretending to be scared - the usual childish stuff The kind of stuff that you would find a little pathetic and annoying if anyone else were doing it but for some reason when its your own boys its very amusing...

Got the impression the Mr Kazim Richards could be quite an irratating little git given the right set of circumstances!!

x

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Re: Re: I sat in the Palace end!!!

SE25 said:
Brave little Seaweed aren't you. Bless.

Bog off SE25 - you one nil losing, one man team supporting, non atmosphere creating, paper plane throwing, off side goal celebrating, wannabe big club supporting git.

x

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here