Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I remember in school we had this teacher with no arms, body or legs......

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Why don't you just add that you watched Mock the Week. You should always quote your source for material otherwise people might think you're the comic genius!

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Why don't you just add that you watched Mock the Week. You should always quote your source for material otherwise people might think you're the comic genius!

Perhaps they should quote their sources then, those jokes have been going around since we were in the (old) 1st division

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Following the unfortunate passing of Roy Skelton (the man behind the voices of Zippy and George on Rainbow). When informed both Zippy and George were reported to be speechless.

Cappers

Deano's right one
Jun 3, 2010
Hove

I did not watch Mock the Week. If it makes you happy I will credit my mate Dave, (not that he's fussed)

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Because who in their right mind would want to admit to watching that smug, scripted pile of shit?

Last edited:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
He was our head teacher

:banana:

and he was sick when given birthday and Christmas presents as they were nearly always HATS.......BOOM BOOM

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here