Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Not exactly Tongdean is it?

thedrove.JPG

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Tim, as you are clearly a one-man social conscience for the council, why don't you stand for election next year? Although you wouldn't have an earthly chance of winning Preston Park, you would at least get your voice heard more widely than on here. Having said that, though, I'm sure the party could find you a nice little number in Hove. The likes of Averill Older must be thinking of retirement soon. You wouldn't have to that horrible commute then, and you could join the planning committee and be a complete pain in the butt.

D

Deleted User X18H

Not exactly Tongdean is it?

View attachment 20273
You'd give your right testicle to be able to live in Brighton. I must say I did have a big moan up to the developer in Inwood Crescent regarding that mess in the summer. When he was aware I knew his home address he soon dealt with it.

D

Deleted User X18H

Tim, as you are clearly a one-man social conscience for the council, why don't you stand for election next year? Although you wouldn't have an earthly chance of winning Preston Park, you would at least get your voice heard more widely than on here. Having said that, though, I'm sure the party could find you a nice little number in Hove. The likes of Averill Older must be thinking of retirement soon. You wouldn't have to that horrible commute then, and you could join the planning committee and be a complete pain in the butt.

Watch this space.

D

Deleted User X18H

All I have done is mentioned that I have been community spirited and tried to avert the situation that has occur ed. One of the drivers a woman called 'Lisa' has been in for a cuppa and now her old man has called in to walk her back to Ladysmith Road I think it was. The bloke is still sitting waiting in the dark and cold for the RAC who refuse to turn up. I might take him a flask.

I phoned the council and suggested they ban cats fom shitting in my neighbours garden as it was ruining the lovely look of the snow.Did they do it? NO!! the tory bastards couldn`t be bothered and now his lovely snow blanket has been shat on twice again!! So come on Mearsy,get your arse up here and bag up that cat shit!

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Did they? Did they f***.

Two cars stuck on the really steep part above Kingsley Road and below Hampstead. RAC have already told one guy the cannot come out to him due to the terrain and gradient !

This council yes I know they are Tory but its that bloody Mears and her awful corrupt family.

And now they have you registered as a nuisance caller, when there are numerous main roads they have to grit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here