Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I predict a Riot

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
A van der Meyde said:
When I am pissed off, you don't want me near you because I don't care if I get hurt, because during the time I would not feel a thing. Depends how pissed off I am, but I can go pretty mental meaning a few swings in the rips, groyne and face.

One minute I want to meet Kev and the next I wanna see the back off him

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

post of the year!

Loft23

Dec 11, 2004
Burgess Hill
Adriodinho said:
When I am pissed off, you don't want me near you because I don't care if I get hurt, because during the time I would not feel a thing. Depends how pissed off I am, but I can go pretty mental meaning a few swings in the rips, groyne and face.

The sense of terror is overwhelming when I read that post. Classic stuff from Mr 'Adriodinho'. :lolol:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Adriodinho said:

:lolol: :lolol:

Marty McFly

Seagulls Over Canada
Aug 19, 2006
La Pêche, Quebec
Adriodinho said:

SPASTIC

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
wheelchair.gif

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Marty McFly said:

Harsh, but possibly accurate on the basis of the evidence put forward in this thread.

Classic stuff

Shit, I should be careful what I say though, wouldn't want Adrie trying to pick a fight with me...

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here