Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I-Pod Headphone Advice

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
Right, I need a pair of headphones that don't slip out my ears and are comfortable to wear (as I'm one of those people who get uncomfortable with such things easily!)

Don't want to spend silly money but am prepared to spend a bit more than average on the right gear. Nothing TOO weighty though as want to carry around easily.

Have just bought a 'classic', btw.

Any advice on brands? So far have seen Sony Active as an option.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
I have an ordinary pair of Logik - 3 (?) - ones which fit over the ear. They're only £5.99 but, as all headphones that I have ever had, break in the same place after a few months it's not really worth paying silly money for anything more in my opinion. They're comfy and give a decent sound. I can't wear any of the ones in my ear as they get really uncomfortable so these fit the bill very well. Dixons sell them

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Sony Ex-71s, great headphones for around £20

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
The Sennheiser in-ear headphones are incredible. Get them. think they're about £30...

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
I would like to add another vote of support to the Sennheisers, got a pair and the sound quality is excellent.

Mar 13, 2008
Go into the carphonewearhouse in worthing (or brighton) and ask for some skullcandy headphones. Wonderful things they are.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here