Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I personally could give a four x about Man U

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
Err... Doh! :wozza:

Yeah, like he'd be gracing the Withdean next season playing for Charlton!

Don't care how pissed you were when you wrote that, you must be extremely gullible to consider it even remotely possible.

Are you sure you're not drunk?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
so, noone interested yet here we are talking about it :rolleyes:

Nope. I try not to get to into the Premiership and all the shit that goes with it. Just follow Spurs.

thats one of the most peculiar things ive read. most if not all premiership related news has some indirect impact on Spurs though. for example, i read that ManU might be in for Antonio Valencia and also Lennon. does the former not interest you, since if Valencia goes there, then the interest in Lennon will probably be reduced?

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
so, noone interested yet here we are talking about it :rolleyes:

thats one of the most peculiar things ive read. most if not all premiership related news has some indirect impact on Spurs though. for example, i read that ManU might be in for Antonio Valencia and also Lennon. does the former not interest you, since if Valencia goes there, then the interest in Lennon will probably be reduced?

Yeah I dont get it either

doesnt really work

Hove Lagoonery

Dec 16, 2008
I suggest not starting another thread about it then :dunce:

:lolol:

Well, he was pissed at the time. A good enough excuse, though not for the question....
"Quote:
Originally Posted by supaseagull
are you saying Charlton have made a bid of 300k for Ronaldo :eek: "

He now claims this was sarcastic!
Yeah, sounds like it. (now that was sarcasm)

Last edited:

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
I like man U. I love ronaldo except his stupid acting. The premiership is gonna be a worse place without him and 80 mill is a bargain what with his marketing potential and all

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
:lolol:

Well, he was pissed at the time. A good enough excuse, though not for the question....
"Quote:
Originally Posted by supaseagull
are you saying Charlton have made a bid of 300k for Ronaldo :eek: "

He now claims this was sarcastic!
Yeah, sounds like it. (now that was sarcasm)

:laugh:i have never seen someone grasp the concept of sarcasm quite SO badly. quite impressive really....

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007

Yes, but that would involve Spurs, and as I stated in my previous post, I only follow Spurs.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
:laugh:i have never seen someone grasp the concept of sarcasm quite SO badly. quite impressive really....

:lol: I think he just needs a visit from the Irony Police.

Nevermind, I'm sure when Ronaldo DOES sign for Charlton tomorrow, he'll be laughing on the otherside of his face...:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: :shootself: :wozza:

Hove Lagoonery

Dec 16, 2008
mejonaNO12 aka riskit also quoted the statement in question. What makes you so sure he was referring to me?

And picking through my posts looking for contradictions was a bad move, as it provoked a similar response from me. I didn't have to look very far, this gem was on the very first page :lolol:

Sussex has always had a small ethnic background because it just so damn expensive to live and the last large influx was the Irish at the beginning of the 20th century (most ancestors of whom still live in Sussex)

Don't lecture me on the meaning of "sarcasm" when you yourself don't know the difference between ancestors and descendants.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Don't lecture me on the meaning of "sarcasm" when you yourself don't know the difference between ancestors and descendants.

:thumbsup:

BDD_tumbleweed_head_perfectuk.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here