Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I personally could give a four x about Man U

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Don't know if anyone agrees with me on this one, but I find the whole Ronaldo stories really dull & boring.

Now, start talking to me about the Albion and next season or the fact that England are 3 points away from going to the World Cup or the fact that in 2 years we'll be opening at Falmer then great, but personally I could give a shit if Ronaldo goes to Madrid, Barcelona or Accrington Stanley...

Yes it's late
Yes I'm pissed

but...
:albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Boring, is definitely the word I'd use. :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Couldn't give a shit if he moved to Real Madrid for £80 million or if he moved to Charlton Athletic for 300k.

I'm not even going to think about putting SSN on for at least 2 days.

:yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004

Couldn't give a shit if he moved to Real Madrid for £80 million or if he moved to Charlton Athletic for 300k.

are you saying Charlton have made a bid of 300k for Ronaldo :eek:

Mowgli

Sep 18, 2008
Brighton
Totally agree, he appears to change his stance on staying / leaving Man Utd after every sodding game although i do find the price tag of £80 million ridiculous, especially the way the economy is.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Must admit it's been very tedious today when the media have been wheeling out all the old man united players to comment about this, and every single one has commented that ' man utd is the biggest club in the world... blah blah... why would he want to leave... blah blah... can't be because of money... moan moan..' !!!

Well 2 things you thickos,

1) Real are actually a bigger club than Man Utd having won the european cup NINE times

2) They are the team Ronaldo has supported since he was a kid

seems a reasonable move to me...

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Must admit it's been very tedious today when the media have been wheeling out all the old man united players to comment about this, and every single one has commented that ' man utd is the biggest club in the world... blah blah... why would he want to leave... blah blah... can't be because of money... moan moan..' !!!

1) Real are actually a bigger club than Man Utd having won the european cup NINE times

3) They are willing to pay him more then Man U are.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

As a premiership team supporter surely it must interest you like it will interest us if Beckford, for example, moves to whoever in July.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I opened this thread thinking you were going to say that you were a United fan.

Is English not your first language or do negative statements confuse you?

From reading the first post, I think the word NOT is missing after could. :nono:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

3) Living in Madrid rather than Manchester

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004

Attachments

• Argus.JPG
    Argus.JPG
    69.2 KB · Views: 303

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
As a premiership team supporter surely it must interest you like it will interest us if Beckford, for example, moves to whoever in July.

Nope. I try not to get to into the Premiership and all the shit that goes with it. Just follow Spurs.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Whilst the Ronaldo transfer is an interesting story, the blanket coverage and rush to find quotes from anyone and everyone related to football is extremely tedious. He is a big player, and obviously has a big effect on world football, however the media are trying to make this out as if the whole of the football world has shifted on its axis because of a single player transfer. When it comes to people like Sky or BBC its probably more just biased because they are shit scared of the idea that the Premiership no longer contains the best players.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
One of the most unpalatable things about this move was a so called expert from Hill & Knowlton claiming that, 'from a commercial and marketing point of view, he's making a big mistake'.

Last time I checked he was a cheating footballer, not a bloody businessman you great div. Just maybe he's going there to play football, rather than because his accountant can't accurately weigh one club's 'worldwide commercial profile' against another's?

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

This has nothing to do with football.

But I just had to say I live 30 seconds away from the suburb of Herne Hill.

But this ones in Australia.

Sorry to bore you.

Back to normal transmission.

Hove Lagoonery

Dec 16, 2008
are you saying Charlton have made a bid of 300k for Ronaldo :eek:

Err... Doh! :wozza:

Yeah, like he'd be gracing the Withdean next season playing for Charlton!

Don't care how pissed you were when you wrote that, you must be extremely gullible to consider it even remotely possible.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
Err... Doh! :wozza:

Yeah, like he'd be gracing the Withdean next season playing for Charlton!

Don't care how pissed you were when you wrote that, you must be extremely gullible to consider it even remotely possible.

sar⋅casm  /ˈsɑrkæzəm/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [sahr-kaz-uhm] Show IPA
–noun 1. harsh or bitter derision or irony.
2. a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark: a review full of sarcasms.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Origin:
1570–80; < LL sarcasmus < Gk sarkasmós, deriv. of sarkázein to rend (flesh), sneer; see sarco-

Synonyms:
1. sardonicism, bitterness, ridicule. See irony 1 . 2. jeer.

sorry forgot to add the words...

It's a joke :wozza: :wozza: :wozza: :wozza: :wozza: :wozza: :wozza:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here