Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I Owe An Apology To Uncle Spielberg

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
Quite right. The Gavinist BASTARD.
Eh? What The f*** Are You Talking About? I Thought He Was Called Gavin In The First Place But Really I Don't Care What His Name Is.

He Certainly Contributes More Than You've Ever Done. Whether Its Shrewd Financial Advice, Robin Eaten Golf Days Or Fun Horse Tips (Admittedly Not One Of His Greater Successes) He Is A Fantastic Addition To This Board. Unlike You And Your Bullying Cronies.

Chester Drawers

Apr 15, 2004
Belair
Eh? What The f*** Are You Talking About? I Thought He Was Called Gavin In The First Place But Really I Don't Care What His Name Is.

He Certainly Contributes More Than You've Ever Done. Whether Its Shrewd Financial Advice, Robin Eaten Golf Days Or Fun Horse Tips (Admittedly Not One Of His Greater Successes) He Is A Fantastic Addition To This Board. Unlike You And Your Bullying Cronies.

Is there something wrong with your keyboard ? (Note the use of a capital letter at the beginning of the sentence...)

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton

It's Robert Eaton, and his horse tips are certalnly no fun.

stan miguell

Oct 31, 2007
fellas you really want to keep away from this relijus weirdo and all of his nonsense. hes a compulsif attention seeker, and very very weird what wiv all the capital letter nonsense

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
It's Robert Eaton, and his horse tips are certalnly no fun.
Look, I May Have Cocked Up With Gareth/Gavin But Trying To Wind Me Up By Dragging Robin's Name Into It Is Well Below The Belt.

Sorry, But I'm Reporting That Post. I'm Seriously Very Offended By That.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I Would Hearby Like To Apologise In Front Of The Board To The NSC Legend That Is Uncle Spielberg, AKA Gareth Glover.

All This Time I Have Been Calling Him Gavin But Didn't Realise His Name Was Actually Gareth. He Only Told Me In A PM Today. Anyway, It's A Shame That Some Of The Bullies On This Site Couldn't Have Put Me Straight By PMing Me In A Pleasant Manner Instead Of Allowing Me To Be Humuliated Like This.

Therfore I Hearby Apologise To You Gareth. A True NSC Legend. :clap:

I feel sick. Can't you 2 get a room?

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
Look, I May Have Cocked Up With Gareth/Gavin But Trying To Wind Me Up By Dragging Robin's Name Into It Is Well Below The Belt.

Report it all you want fella, nothing wrong with what i said. :thumbsup:

Yoda

English & European
I'm Sick Of People Bullying Me For My Writing Style.

Note How You Name Is "Chester Drawers" So I Think That Makes You A Hypocrite.
That's because "Chester Drawers" is a "NAME" and therefore requires the use of capital letters on each word.

What you write in a normal sentence doesn't.

That has surely got to be a wind-up?:eek:

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
Yes I Am Tom. And I Have Just Realised That I Was Wrong Again With The Name. It Is Robert Not Robin. I Thought He Was Taking The Piss So Thanks For Saying Something. You're One Of The Good Guys Too So It Was Worth Me Checking. Thanks For Putting Me Straight In A Round About Way.

And Sorry Goodfella, I Will Retract My Reported Post.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Yes I Am Tom. And I Have Just Realised That I Was Wrong Again With The Name. It Is Robert Not Robin. I Thought He Was Taking The Piss So Thanks For Saying Something. You're One Of The Good Guys Too So It Was Worth Me Checking. Thanks For Putting Me Straight In A Round About Way.

I think you're starting to scare me now...

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Why NoT cHaNgE yOuR wRiTiNg sTyLe ThEn?

wtf are you on ?

tIHS IZ sOMetHIN9 I TH1Nk 5hou1d be rEp0r7eD. Th3r3 arE 50me 5Er10uSlY f***ed p05ter5 on HERe. i d0n'T tH1nk CaRe iN tHe coMMuNity 1z w0rk1n9
:smokin:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here