Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I now can't go to Palace.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Well I must admit much as I dislike Palace I am impressed when they sing: Glad All Over. They really do belt it out.

In fact some of our resident palace people on here might be able to say why they have chosen such a song?

larus

Stinky Kat said:
look on the bright side you can get a cheap Ipod and cheap jeans and free drinks on the flights

Got the Ipod already. However, I may be tempted to upgrade from the 20Gb to the 60Gb. I will go out with a half empty suitcase though. :lolol:

Have a beer for me there lads, and sing so f***ing loud that we drown the scum out. Shame, I would have enjoyed the "With all due respect, we really should be beating teams like this" quote from the Elephant Man after the game.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Well I must admit much as I dislike Palace I am impressed when they sing: Glad All Over. They really do belt it out.

In fact some of our resident palace people on here might be able to say why they have chosen such a song?
I really can not answer that question but I have an idea that it was liked by an Old tannoy announcer who felt it was a fitting song to play Only when the team came out and when we Win of course. I loved it when we beat Sheff Utd 10 97 at Wembley and they played it there it was great.

http://home.clara.net/chriswinter/intro.htm

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Croydonbloke said:
I really can not answer that question but I have an idea that it was liked by an Old tannoy announcer who felt it was a fitting song to play Only when the team came out and when we Win of course. I loved it when we beat Sheff Utd 10 97 at Wembley and they played it there it was great.

http://home.clara.net/chriswinter/intro.htm

Ahh I see. I thought maybe there was a Dave Clark 5 link somewhere....

Sweetie

Apr 1, 2004
I too am going to the states - but at 09.30 on Wednesday morning!! What a stoke of luck that was considering I booked this week away over 6 months ago!!

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Ahh I see. I thought maybe there was a Dave Clark 5 link somewhere....
No can`t find one. Brighton could run out to their other song next week. Get ripped to `bits and pieces`!!!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Croydonbloke said:
No can`t find one. Brighton could run out to their other song next week. Get ripped to `bits and pieces`!!!

This is not about 60s beat combos!

It would be now Gay Bar - Electric 6

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here