Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I need some help and advice - really no idea what to do

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
But Tone, would I want to pull a bird who is over 25 and goes to oceania?

I have been impressed with the quality of over 25 in there, they tend to be in there for the "novelty" value with their younger mates so its rich pickings it has to be said.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
It doesn't have to be about sex, but lets be honest some sex is better than no sex. And if pulling in Oceana helps you to get some then that must be a good thing. And who knows what it could lead to.

True. Shame I can't even afford to take a shit for the rest of the month let alone get drunk and go to a club.

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
There are girls in this world who want the excitement of the first few months of a relationship to last and last and last....when it doesn't they get bored. Then they get all Bridget Jones and lonely, and the easiest way to not feel lonely again is to think about what they just lost out on and text him to see if he's still thinking of her, and Bob's your Mothers brother....

Sadly in a nutshell its called insecurity. I have a girlfriend who is similar - needs men to make her feel better, and if a new one doesn't come along she just calls up her old boyfriend and he stupidly meets up with her (she's done this to him 3 times and once he truly believed they were getting back together). Sadly she's 32 and if he's not careful he'll find himself paying for a child he's never agreed to have....

Not really sure what the moral of the story is - but if you find yourself attracted to "needy" types then be aware of the possibilites I spose...

sith

Aug 23, 2004
far, far,away.
most women fall for for blokes who have something about them,
then seek to change them,
in the end they wonder why there with such boring conformist's.
moral= never ever change
it's all there fault,

but i'm the last person to be giving relationship advice

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Run away - now - very fast - don't look back - do not pass Go - do not collect your £200 - Do not answer phone, texts, e-mails, knocks on door, anything. Avoid at all costs.

Find someone who actually likes you - always found that helps

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here