Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I need Man City to win tonight to complete my 9 team (71/1) Accumulator and win £710

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Will it happen? I think it will be a draw now :facepalm:

I had
CHELSEA v qpr
MAN CITY v utd
SPURS v Blackburn
CARLISLE v Exeter
BRISTOL R v accrington
SHREWSBURY v Dagenham
SWINDON v Port Vale
CELTIC v Rangers
ELGIN v montrose

Last edited:

cookie63

Feb 25, 2012
Will it happen? I think it will be a draw now :facepalm:

I had
CHELSEA v qpr
MAN CITY v utd
SPURS v Blackburn
CARLISLE v Exeter
BRISTOL R v accrington
SHREWSBURY v Dagenham
SWINDON v Port Vale
CELTIC v Rangers
ELGIN v montrose

I normally cover my ass if this happens (v rarely) But I'm a coward. Either go with your convictions or stick £100 on the draw and man u winning? Draw pays £325 man u pays £340. Tough decision......Good luck!

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Good Luck mate, i've missed out by 1 result on my last two accumulators, I had Luton win away at Gateshead last Wednesday and they drew 1-1. I even got Barca/Chelsea to draw correct, 5.00 would have won me 550. Last night I needed PSG to win away at Lille. They went 1-0 and then some cock hacked a player down in the box, gave away a penalty and got himself sent off, they ended up losing 2-1. If both had come in I would have won over 800 quid in 4 days. I won nothing.

The moral? Cover yourself.

Capricorn

Aug 14, 2010
Perth, Australia
Wow good luck with this one! Knowing how betting goes though, City will probably throw away the win in the last few minutes. Or does that kind of thing only happen to me?!

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
cover it with B365 - place any bet up to 50 before, and bet same in-play. if first bet loses they refund it.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
as I suggested earlier cover it purely with the b365 offer (i'd even be more inclined to lump more on Man C tho!), but no way should you be hedging your bets massively incase it doesn't come in. What is the point on betting it to return £X amount if you can't face the sweat of it not coming in with one match to go? THAT IS NOT GAMBLING!

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Good luck mate... I fancy the city win... Cant see a man u win as they only need the draw... Maybe a saver bet on the draw... but you have only laid out a tenner so need really.

pseudonym

Sep 22, 2011
Hell
as I suggested earlier cover it purely with the b365 offer (i'd even be more inclined to lump more on Man C tho!), but no way should you be hedging your bets massively incase it doesn't come in. What is the point on betting it to return £X amount if you can't face the sweat of it not coming in with one match to go? THAT IS NOT GAMBLING!

Oh yeah if that was me i would be riding it all the way no lay off here, but the advise to someone who is not that way inclined i would not bother with the 365 offer as you have no flexibility all for a nifty refund no no, if you don't have a betfair account get one and lay it currently at 6/5 for a £400 liability no problems with liquidity, that would give you a return of £717 if city lose against your £710 if city win resulting in a guaranteed profit of £317 or £310, enjoy the game and if things look good for city hit the back button and get some of you lay back. Whatever you do the best of British.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Good Luck mate, i've missed out by 1 result on my last two accumulators, I had Luton win away at Gateshead last Wednesday and they drew 1-1. I even got Barca/Chelsea to draw correct, 5.00 would have won me 550. Last night I needed PSG to win away at Lille. They went 1-0 and then some cock hacked a player down in the box, gave away a penalty and got himself sent off, they ended up losing 2-1. If both had come in I would have won over 800 quid in 4 days. I won nothing.

The moral? Cover yourself.
:thumbsup:

I've done £100 on the draw and same on United win. The way my luck has been recently i can see City f***ing it up

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
:thumbsup:

I've done £100 on the draw and same on United win. The way my luck has been recently i can see City f***ing it up

You should have more faith

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here