Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I need help and advice

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Wrong forum.

Get over to NSP and ask the REAL ladies men how to do it properly. Guaranteed success with honest and sincere advice from true gentlemen of the world.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Surey,

You have one life mate dont ask us lot for advice do what you gut instink tells you mate.
You or her could die tommorow so just go for it.

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
I always thought you were a wind up merchant just here to take the piss but going by the reactions of people on here i guess not.

As you apparently are real i reckon do as Buzzer says, head over to NSP and we'll sort it you out some proper ways to woo the ladies. See especially the thread called 'hours of fun', should be some very appropriate questions on there

getreal1

Aug 13, 2008
Unless you're over 25 there's little chance that you'll actually spend the rest of your life with her so just sink it as often as possible until it gets boring then move on.

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
If I was you I'd be straight with her from the start, she will know where she stands then.
So tell her right from the off that you are into some seriously hardcore stuff, explain that you enjoy taking young ladys up the wrongun and that one of your favourite sexual acts is watersports and that you will expect her to rimm you on a regular basis !!!
Like I said honesty is the very best policy !!

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I'd suggest the following:

Try and get talking about a film you know she hasn't seen yet and might want to go and see. Say something like "oh I was gonna go see that with me mate Dave, but he said he saw it last week". You'll be able to gauge if she wants to go or not by her response. If she says she wants to see it, then you could suggest going together. In sort of "fancy coming with me so i'm not a larry loner" sort of way..

If she's not interested at this point, you'll probably guess..

But, you still haven't made yourself look stupid at all. If she says yes. Bonus!

Might I recommend an earlyish showing, turn up early too so you've got sometime to talk first and then possibly do something after.

When people tell you to just be yourself, ignore them. Act. Pretend to be the coolest person ever.. then on maybe the 3rd date start being yourself..

Trust me, I'm a Data Migration Consultant. :thumbsup:

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
Definitely don't be yourself, based on the fact you're asking people you don't know on the internet for advice about girls.

Never be yourself or she will leave you.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
_41038223_rohypnol203.jpg

:thumbsup:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
first we need to see pictures. Then we need an undertaking from you that you will do everything in your power to give her one up the wrong un on the first date. We need to know youre serious about this.

Bit of a tried and tested tip is to crack one off before the date. Or even on the date. Calms the nerves you see and shows her that you like her.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here