Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Der Der - use the internet ?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
There must be a position for someone who knows how to forget articles for fanzines

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Im not taking the piss. Im looking on the internet which I why I am online now. Just wondering if anyone knew of any decent jobs going. I dont think it is a particularly stupid thing to ask and other people have before. Nobody slated them.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
We need a new chief scientist here, some how though I doubt you have the right credentials !!

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
the Interent is bollocks for job searching, most of the ads on sites are ficticious, at best you'll get on to an agencies books, but the onlyu real way is to go and see people face to face.

it might help if you have an idea what you want to do/ think you can do/ are experienced/qualified to do as well :lolol:

Gary Nelson

Jul 25, 2003
Hove
Im having a bit of a shit day.........
Richie, you are probably the biggest twat I have ever come accross without having actually ever met. Your Dear Deardrie love life was pathetic, your countless requests to do something and then ask anyone else on nsc to do it for you is frustrating.
I know we Albion supporters are supposed to love one another and for most people on here, they are sound as a pound. Your desperation to win the best mod post was cringe worthy. You are an embarresment to mankind. You are a f***ing annoying hairy geek who I would love to line up in front of a Roberto Carlos free kick.

Rant over and relax Mr G.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I'm sorry, I know it's rude to laugh - but GN that was a classic. I could almost see the shards of plastic flying off the keys as you punched out your feelings!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Gary Nelson said:
You are a f***ing annoying hairy geek who I would love to line up in front of a Roberto Carlos free kick.
Now THAT was funny. Just snorted tea down my nose at that one.

Top ranting :lolol:

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Gary Nelson said:
Im having a bit of a shit day.........
Richie, you are probably the biggest twat I have ever come accross without having actually ever met. Your Dear Deardrie love life was pathetic, your countless requests to do something and then ask anyone else on nsc to do it for you is frustrating.
I know we Albion supporters are supposed to love one another and for most people on here, they are sound as a pound. Your desperation to win the best mod post was cringe worthy. You are an embarresment to mankind. You are a f***ing annoying hairy geek who I would love to line up in front of a Roberto Carlos free kick.

Rant over and relax Mr G.

Oh dear! That's not very nice, I wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of you, GN!

Richie - what kind of job are you looking for? Full time, part time, permanent, temporary? Have you finished at Uni now?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here