Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I need a holiday. Any suggestions?

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
I want a beach and sunny weather without having to travel half way round the world.

I have been to all the usual places at this time of year - Cyprus, Tunisia, Seychelles etc. I have two kids. Any suggestions?

Oh and BHAEXPRESS, before you start, dont.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
For once a serious answer, it depends on how long you're thinking of going for. The West Indies is a bit of a trek for a week. Good plan for longer though. Oapdodge really liked Jamaica.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Florida (9 hours).

Dubai (7 hours). I've been there and the beaches are fantastic. Not good if you want to get mullered every night though. Unless you think £6 for a beer is reasonable. Quite pricey overall but very nice.

Kids will love you forever if you go to Florida (and take them, specifically).

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
WATFORD O said:
I want a beach and sunny weather without having to travel half way round the world.

I have been to all the usual places at this time of year - Cyprus, Tunisia, Seychelles etc. I have two kids. Any suggestions?

Don't go to Malta

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Morocco

Went there in february.

Great weather, Nice price.

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
EGYPT - some good deals this time of year

Guaranteed weather . For history go for Luxor

For beach and snorkelling go for Sharm el sheik

either way the kids will love it

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Uranus

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
Go to Ryanair, Easyjet or Flybe and book the cheapest flight they have available, book som accommodation and then have a look at what's on offer in the area. That's exactly what my wife and I did 2 years ago and had a brilliant trip to Italy. We flew to Pescara and stayed in the Abruzzo mountains. There was loads to do, with beaches, Roman ruins (inc Pompeii), castles, childrens play areas, swimming pools and golf all very close. I even took my Mrs to a Lazio match in Rome!

Use a bit of imagination and there's so much of Europe to explore!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here