Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I nearly punched a NIMBY last night

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I try not to get involved with this sort of debate with people.

It is totally pointless trying to explain that the public enquiries all went in our favour ( when the first one actually didnt) and that Falmer is the only choice available. As I say, we all know waterhall would have been the best site, but because of Brighton and Hove's doctrine it was not available, therefore Falmer it has to be.

I tend to agree with them as it just tends to make me more annoyed knowing they are talking nonsence.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
The Large One said:
That's the visual equivalent of putting in a cymbal crash after a tame gag. Very cheesy. I thang yow.

What about a trombone?

Tell your friends I'm here all week. c Ian Hart.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Dave the Gaffer said:
I try not to get involved with this sort of debate with people.

It is totally pointless trying to explain that the public enquiries all went in our favour ( when the first one actually didnt) and that Falmer is the only choice available. As I say, we all know waterhall would have been the best site, but because of Brighton and Hove's doctrine it was not available, therefore Falmer it has to be.

I tend to agree with them as it just tends to make me more annoyed knowing they are talking nonsence.
Although an important consideration, it's only one of the many arguments against it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here