Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I miss formula 1 on the BBC already!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 22389
  • Start date

D

Deleted member 22389

For a second there I was about to turn on BBC 1 to watch the formula 1 build up. The BBC 1 coverage used to be really good as well.

Annoyed as I hoping the BBC would have got United States Grand Prix and also the Italian Grand Prix.

This is what the BBC is showing live. Enjoy it before the whole lot ends up going to SKY.

Its just not going to be the same watching the replay at 2:00pm.

I noticed that TF1 in France and Rai Uno in Italy have managed to keep Formula 1 on their main channels.

Chinese Grand Prix
Shanghai, 13-15 April
Live on BBC TV, radio and online

Spanish Grand Prix
Montmelo, 11-13 May

Monaco Grand Prix
Monte Carlo, 25-27 May

European Grand Prix
Valencia, 22-24 June

British Grand Prix
Silverstone, 6-8 July

Belgian Grand Prix
Spa-Francorchamps, 31 August - 2 September

Singapore Grand Prix
Singapore, 21-23 September

Korean Grand Prix
Yeongam, 12-14 October

Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
Yas Marina, 2-4 November

Brazilian Grand Prix
Interlagos, 23-25 November

Last edited by a moderator:

Noldi

Sep 5, 2010
Horsham
Don't miss Eddie Jordan though. I'm enjoying SKY coverage for sure but its only first race lets see how we feel after a few races.

:rave:

Cappers

Deano's right one
Jun 3, 2010
Hove
Well at least itv have not got it!

Little difference really, but totally agree could be a lot worse if ITV got it. Crucial overtaking manoeuvre, time for a break.
Good to see Martin Brundle still doing his grid walk. One of the highlights!
MB is v good IMHO

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
It's on terrestrial telly here in the Czech Republic, so I can stick it on and stream Radio 5 Live's coverage (I presume they're still covering it? I didn't actually catch last night's race because of the time difference, but that's what I'm intending to do for the rest of the F1 season so I hope they are!)

Sep 1, 2010
David Croft is the best commentator since Murray Walker retired. Hugely impressed this morning with him and Brundle. He has pretty much everything walker had apart from the comedy and experience

Wally Gould

Jul 10, 2011
Sky presentation very good, Croft and Brundle make a great pair. Was it me or did I miss the actual crossing of the finish line by Button?

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Thought the commentator was poor on sky, far too many basic mistakes getting the drivers wrong for me, and the tone of his voice is irritating too. Not impressed so far.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
At least as good as BBC but with Georgie Thompson showing up every now and again :love: I'm sure they will iron out the kinks as the weeks go by.
I'm very happy with it so far to say the least. Very extensive coverage as well.

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
My radio woke me up at 7am, with what Formula 1,!!!!!!!
If they feel there is any demand for Formula 1 on radio then they should create a special channel for it, as Sky has done on TV.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Watched it live this morning on Sky in between little bouts of sleep but saw the most important bits, start and finish and thought it was ok ... helps to have Martin Brundle there though.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Picture quality wise , Sky wins hands down. The Dolby Digital audio is a bonus too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here