Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I met Madejkski this afternoon

ASCOT SEAGULL

Oct 7, 2003
Ascot
Not really my 1st post as i used to post before it collapsed and did not re-register just like to see all your comments on BHA and i am not all that on PC's.
I agree he could be very quick,i thought the same,but where he was sitting and i had to bend down to shake his hand he did not notice the sweatshirt and the whole conversation only took 1 minute so he had no idea i supported BHA until i told him but by then he had said no,but take it easy easy i only thought that you might like to know what happened.But i am no faker,loose end 20 mins to Reading FC,i understand if you think this is bullshit and it may not come to anything,but if it does then i for one will be happy about it.

ASCOT SEAGULL

Oct 7, 2003
Ascot
steady on i am a Brighton supporter of over 30 years originally from T Wells now live in Ascot AMS member and go to nearly all away games and sometimes Withdean,i was wondering if i should re register to NSC just for this but in the light of all the negative posts,speculation in the Sun that he has signed and that idiot cascarino saying the same because he heared some gossip in the corridors of talk sport,i just thought that because of all the shit that we have been through over the past few years that there might be a positive here somewhere.Any way how could i make up that Salako was talking to Cyril Regis.

eiregull

Jul 15, 2003
ireland
now you have three posts! how do you know hes in london wilts are you his gimp

eiregull

Jul 15, 2003
ireland
Any way how could i make up that Salako was talking to Cyril Regis.

very easily

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
eiregull said:
now you have three posts! how do you know hes in london wilts are you his gimp

Because Madejski himself said last week that all interviews and talks are being done in London.

You and I can understand that any new manager should be kept well away from Reading's Oxford Road and the like until he's at least signed a contract! ;)

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
It sounds just as credible as people who have hundreds of posts that said on Sunday evening he had definitely gone and would be at a press conference on Monday morning.

We will just have to wait and see but ask yourselves why this has already taken 7 days and Reading are still not ready to announce their new manager?

ASCOT SEAGULL

Oct 7, 2003
Ascot
Sorry wilts,but the person i spoke to was Madejkski,maybe the interviews are in London,being held by someone else.Maybe they were this morning and he had returned to Reading after not getting Coppell,maybe he had not heared from his director of football and was fobbing me off,maybe im right maybe im wrong,maybe,maybe maybe,but it was him(and Cyril Regis)

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
I believe you sir!!

Too many people on here quick to condemn those people who don't post regularly, especially if they post a nugget about BHA FC that they know nothing about

As I've always said on here, its the quality not quantity of the post that counts

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I'm willing to accept what Ascot says.
Sounds like its genuine. Maybe it is maybe not.
I have always thought Coppell would not go as soon as I heard he was in charge on saturday against Blackpool.
If Coppell was going he would have gone by now. DK wouldn't put up with this shit if there was no chance of SC staying.
I am a believer.

ASCOT SEAGULL said:
Not really my 1st post as i used to post before it collapsed and did not re-register just like to see all your comments on BHA and i am not all that on PC's.
ASCOT SEAGULL does have an NSC pedigree.

From the old (archived) board:-

ASCOT SEAGULL
Damian Hilton

Group: Members

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
So does FG, but if he told me grass was green, I'd glance out the window to check.

The most unbelievable element of Ascot Seagull's tale is that he was able to buy two pints and a cigar in the hotel's Atrium Bar. At the prices they charge I can't even afford to look in through the window!:(

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
Willing to give Ascot the benefit of the doubt at the moment. This has given me 1% hope that SC may stay so thank you Ascot for that!! If he now leaves, change your username before you post again!!

AJ~

Oct 8, 2003
I feel genuinely sorry for you lot that you might be losing your manager, but please don't let this give you a kind of false hope or something.

It's quite obviously a fake, and I struggle to see how anyone actually believes this. :(

Take heart from the fact he's not been unveiled yet, so who knows eh? But not this story - it's 100% utter tosh.

ASCOT SEAGULL

Oct 7, 2003
Ascot
Thank you dancin ninja,i regulary look at NSC to see whats happening but do not get too involved ,it was just that on this occasion i thought that some of you down on the south coast (or anywhere else)may of been interested,in light of all the speculation,from someone,that in a mad moment,decided to try and find something out as i live near to Reading.The last person i expected to see was Madejksi and when i did i nearly bottled it,but glad that i did'nt.
I am aware that if Reading announce SC as there manager today then i am open to a bit of ridicule from some of you but not enough to change my username as i will probably go back to viewing only and i will be more pissed off that we have lost another manager at a crucial time than worrying about a bit of flack from you good people.Likewise if it turns out to be true then i will not be on here lording it either.Whitley you're right £3.30 a pint,but the cigar was my classics,some nice havanas on the bar though.

ASCOT SEAGULL

Oct 7, 2003
Ascot
Thanks for checking that Lord Bracknell I am hardly an NSC legend am i,and that last post was because i was offering a lift to anybody in the Berks area who could not make an away game.
Bald Gull,my pleasure,i agree it may only be 1%,but it is a genuine post but i agree with Easy 10 people like him are tuned what to say and he is not going to tell someone like me is he, but i can only tell you what he said,and i did catch him off guard,still,we will have to wait and see.

SiNZ

Oct 2, 2003
I said it before. He's not gone yet. I have been in blind denial mode until I hear something through an official channel and I think he's staying. But when it comes to football, I am the ultimate blind optimist. (BTW, England will win the next World Cup.)

I take your 1% sir and I raise it to 2%.

(Oh please be on the level Ascot :lol: )

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here