Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I Met Cristiano Ronaldo On Saturday Night...

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Cos you said you 'felt like chucking the drink over him and calling him a winker!' :glare:

Glad you showed more class in the end :clap:

He's a lot taller than you think....he still lives with his mum..she moved to alderly edge with him

She cooks dinner for him...ahhhhh

punish:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
I think he's 6'2", how tall is he?

Without splitting hairs..i'd agree with that. maybe an ickle less.

I thought he was under 6ft....Blatenly not

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I once played snooker against Doug Mountjoy at a Warners holiday camp when I was about 14/15.

He had a nervous twitch in his eye and no one could understand a word he said because he was pissed.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
I don't think that's entirely fair any longer. It may have been a year or so ago.

I agree...The guy produced week in week out one of the best seasons I have seen out of a player in the prem. The diving stopped and he let the football do the talking.

From what I heard from his cousin who works at the airport and was in the bar aswell....she said he loved england and doesnt ever want to leave..she said he's going to sign a long term deal..possibly wants to end his career there.

Good news for united.....oh and she said this new player anderson is out of this world..pure class.....

She's quite fit actually.....now theres a family worth marrying into!

Give it a year or two then start giving old christiano a few whispers like.."have you seen our new ground were gonna get in the year 2525.."

:albion1:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Still living with his mum, bit strange that !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here