Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I Met Cristiano Ronaldo On Saturday Night...

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
I was out in a bar in Madeira...Tiny little salsa/dance bar. He was there sat outside on the roof terrace with all his family and freinds around him...He looked proper miserable. Until about 2am he was allowed to come into the bar itself and start chatting a couple of birds up.

All the people here love him..apparently does so much charity work and builds half the new schools here. A proper close knit family sort of guy..very quiet and to my surprise...seems shy.

Anyway I'm stood at the bar and got served before him...felt like chucking the drink over him and calling him a winker!

You should have seen the bracelet the cun* had on...must have been 100k easy!
I shook his hand and dulely left!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
...and then you woke up in a pool of drink and kebab

:)

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I stood next to Faithless at Brands Hatch yesterday!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
ACTUALLY he came and stood next to me, then I WALKED AWAY!

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
One of the most talented players of his generation. I hope you showed him some respect.

I would say..possibly the best player in the world at this moment.

I most certainly did. I shook his hand and told him congrats on winning the league with united. He said thank-you. Thats very nice of you.

He didnt give that pretensious sort of attitude and looked very relaxed. Guess cos everyone was very chilled out with him. A very weird situation.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'd have asked him if he had any interesting pictures of Gemma Atkinson on his phone.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
I'd have asked him if he had any interesting pictures of Gemma Atkinson on his phone.

It was good cos in the uk..he couldnt do summit like that. He had one aid with him and he looked like a mate of his..so people were freely just chatting to him and he was very welcoming.

My opinion has changed. Nice guy

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I dont bloody know, the black bloke that sings about sleep...HIM!

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
my mate was in a bar in soton last night(were i often attend) and to his surprise he was in the next urinal to gordan strachen! i told him to ask for adam virgo back. not sure yet if he did....

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Anyway I'm stood at the bar and got served before him...felt like chucking the drink over him and calling him a winker!

Well, dimwit, you actually did the thing most of us would naturally do at being close up and personal with one of the footballing greats of his generation. Maybe of all time. You shook his hand. and you'll be talking about it in pubs for the next twenty years. Don't blame Ronaldo for the nut-stomping actions of spudhead.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country

Are you sure it wasn't Liz Taylor?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Well, dimwit, you actually did the thing most of us would naturally do at being close up and personal with one of the footballing greats of his generation. Maybe of all time. You shook his hand. and you'll be talking about it in pubs for the next twenty years. Don't blame Ronaldo for the nut-stomping actions of spudhead.

Not sure what the need for the dimwit was???

But it was a buzz meeting the guy.

rospants

off to ronan in the park!
Jul 11, 2005
brighton
well i played snooker against ian mcculloch on sat (would put a smilie but cant find em)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here