Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I may be being controversial but...

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
for me there is something very sexy about a girl in a football shirt especially an albion one! However this girl would quite rightly land me in jail as the resident nonce, i'd say i'm at least 10 years her senior! I really hope you're under 18 fella!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
for me there is something very sexy about a girl in a football shirt especially an albion one! However this girl would quite rightly land me in jail as the resident nonce, i'd say i'm at least 10 years her senior! I really hope you're under 18 fella!

I'm a little bit older... :angel:

Actions are immoral, words however are not. A good philosophy in general, me thinks.

However, I too would like to applaud all those who made the effort to go to Swansea last night. Personally, I thought we were doomed the day the draw was made. Much respect to them all.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
If you want to know who she is ask Braders, djmiles, Horsham Gull etc. as they all travel to games together.

Whether you get a response or not is a different matter.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
If you want to know who she is ask Braders, djmiles, Horsham Gull etc. as they all travel to games together.

Whether you get a response or not is a different matter.

It's safe to say I don't want to know this girl. I was just going through the pictures on the official site and she jumped out at me.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I'm a little bit older... :angel:

Actions are immoral, words however are not. A good philosophy in general, me thinks.

However, I too would like to applaud all those who made the effort to go to Swansea last night. Personally, I thought we were doomed the day the draw was made. Much respect to them all.
Fair play, when i was 21 i used to watch a program called cavegirl which is equally as wrong i guess?!

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here