Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I LOVE this top from the Club Shop

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I love it so much I will be warming up at the REMF game in it, gotta love the RETRONESS of it

:bowdown::bowdown:

83_track_top.JPG

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I agree with BOTH of you.

It is GREAT, but would be GREATER STILL if it were pukka Adidas.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I'm tempted to agree.

I give it a thumbs up and want one

Mick Beard BHA

Hirsute
Feb 23, 2004
Back in Brighton
To be honest i prefer the tops to be unique, and not have some other 'brand' all over it.

Adidas getting involved would probably have pushed the price up even further anyway?

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
To be honest i prefer the tops to be unique, and not have some other 'brand' all over it.

Adidas getting involved would probably have pushed the price up even further anyway?

Also I would have thought our deal with Errea was an exclusive deal. Would Adidas even want to get involved?

house your seagull

Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester

albion adidas memorabilia is as rare as hens teeth and is probably the most valuable of all albion collectors items.

and we're not talking some chavvy adidas trousers here either, we're talking 1980's adidas, i think they are one of the best brands on the planet and would wet myself if the albion did some sort of link up with them.

i bet those chumps at errea have got some sort of clause prohibiting us from working with any other manufacturers - think how well those bukta shirts would sell!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
ring ring ring ring ring ring

'Good morning, Adidas HQ, how can we help?'

'Hello there, I'm phoning from Brighton and Hove Albion FC'

'Hello there, how can we help'

'We want to discuss production of a special garment'

'Excellent. What did you have in mind?'

'A track suit top, to commemorate the 25th anniversary of our famous trip to Wembley'

'Its certainly possible sir, what quantities are you thinking of?'

'Probably an initial run of 30'

'Okay sir 30 thousand units, plus one off design fee, should be do-able at a retail price of about £50'

'Not 30 thousand. 30'

'30 units'

'Yes'

click......

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC

'A track suit top, to commemorate the 25th anniversary of our famous trip to Wembley'

'Okay sir 30 thousand units, plus one off design fee, should be do-able at a retail price of about £50'

'Not 30 thousand. 30'

'30 units'

'Yes'

click......

were you listening?

house your seagull

Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester

'Not 30 thousand. 30'

'30 units'

'Yes'

click......

adidas originals are a fashion brand not a sports label - they introduced originals to offset the 'performance' side of the market and they aren't as commercially driven as the former.

innervisons records in berlin worked with adidas producing one off shirts for the world cup, it was a limited edition run with the emphahsis on adidas orginals alligning themselves with another cool brand or event.

i'm not sure the club have the pr nous OR merchandise track record to entice adidas' interest.

fair play to the club for giving it a go using their own resources, i will always be picky about these things but if i was a chelsea fan i wouldn't wear a fake shirt i'd bought from a market in spain.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here