Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I love this club.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
And I will watch and support it in whatever league it is in, until the day I die. Anybody else?
Now stop whinging. :angry: :drink:

Last edited:

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Spot on Doug.Just got back from Cov, bit disappointed with the result today, but ive done today what I love doing, supporting the club Ive always loved.

It's still in our hands, remember that. In August, I would have taken being fifth from bottom at this stage.

We are lucky being Albion fans, other clubs have tedium and mediocrety, but in the last ten years think of all the emotions we have gone through, and come out of it better than ever. Be thankful. We knew this season would be a huge fight. Be thankful we still have a battle to win

See you at Preston!!!

Last edited:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Its not over until the fat lady sings, we have to get behind the team not on there backs, I will always support my beloved Albion through thick and thin.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
100% in agreement

I've only fairly recently started watching this club, and there is no way a few defeats will stop me.

We've had a shite load of highs over the last few years. Some people have got to remember how to accept the lows.
:clap:

HAMPSHIRE DAVE

Dec 7, 2004
NR SOUTHAMPTON
At times like this my support for my team gets bigger,if that's possible.
How many fake Premiership fans would say the same things as the other people on the here if the so called "big boys" suddenly
had a few bad awful years?
Give it three more years without a Championship FOR Man Utd or the current boss going from Chelsea and lets see where these so called fans are?
BRIGHTON TILL I DIE.:albion: :bhasign: :falmer:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
The Large One said:
I love this club too. But sometimes it can be f***ing hard work. Wouldn't change it for the world, though.

Damn right. It must be so boring watching a team that wins most weeks.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
dougdeep said:
Damn right. It must be so boring watching a team that wins most weeks.

I'd love it it they won every week! It would mean I dont have to listen to Tank rant about the crap ref every bloody week! I have just had a 5 minute ear'ole bashing on the phone about the penalty and how shocking the decisons were :eek: .

Maybe he will come on here later and let off some steam!!

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Total support always, irrespective of the results or the league we are in.:wave:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Race said:
I'd love it it they won every week! It would mean I dont have to listen to Tank rant about the crap ref every bloody week! I have just had a 5 minute ear'ole bashing on the phone about the penalty and how shocking the decisons were :eek: .

I will dread to think what he will think seeing some of the theards on here

Waterhall Wizard

Only one PETER WARD
Oct 14, 2004
East of Brighton
Race said:

My sympathy goes to you. I know what he was like after the Plymouth game, and that time he wasn't the player the ref had adjudged to have committed a foul in the penalty area.

By all accounts today we had another ref whose guide dog had a better game than him, and he was supposed to have seen Guy pull a shirt. I mean if a player's nose is running what else can he do when he's been properly brought up? He's got no handkerchief so it's a shirt isn't it?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Stevie_boy said:
Its not over until the fat lady sings

And she is starting to warble but we must remain confident, it will happen

blueandwhitearmy

Oct 29, 2004
Bevendean
And me. The spirit of the Albion faithful was tangible after the match had finished, cheering their team off the pitch, if that won't inspire the team, then nothing will. I am confident that we will stay up but if we don't then I will be in Torquay on a cold Tuesday evening cheering on the Seagulls and I hope that everyone else will too

balloonboy

aka Jim in the West
Jan 6, 2004
Way out West
After I'd recovered from the emotionally draining experience of today's game, I'm left thanking the Lord that I support this great club - what superb support again today - 2,500+ surely (including a few nutters at the front). We even had time for a rendition of "there's only one Micky Adams")

Plus - what a great manager. Even if we go down with 44 points, I'll be saluting McGhee come May 8th.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
The reason people are pissed off is because they love this club....???

Alby

Jan 4, 2005
West Sussex
I'm Brighton till i die.

I still dont think we will go down, if we do we will just have to go straight back up again wont we. Wembley will be open for the play offs next time round as well, so not as far to travel:lolol:

Kneon Light

Jul 24, 2003
Falkland Islands
Race said:

Just got back and seen the decision on Sky. He's got every right to rant it was absolutely shocking.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here