Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I love the amount of hate for United on this board

The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
Cos I grew up surrounded by kids in United shirts who couldn't find Manchester on a map of Manchester, yet laughed at me cos I supported Brighton and they were "shit". Simple as.

Same ere

f***ing YEARS I had of that. "Man United this, Man United that, Man United are the best, I love Man United" Cantona 7 shirts everywhere I go. Who remembers the days when there was no Seagulls shop in town either but an entire upstairs in Birthdays dedicated to those !!!!!, ensuring even more red shirts around the town while my beloved Brighton rotted at the bottom of the football league.

So am I gonna celebrate their demise? f*** YES :clap2:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Digweed said:
So was there no arrogance when we beat palace 1-0? It's what football is all about - beating a hated rival or winning a high profile match and then be able to say "we are it".

From me personally-no. I was more than delighted but wasn't arrogant about it.

What I'm referring to is week in, week out arrogance. There's a big difference to what you are talking about...

Last edited:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
Same ere

f***ing YEARS I had of that. "Man United this, Man United that, Man United are the best, I love Man United" Cantona 7 shirts everywhere I go. Who remembers the days when there was no Seagulls shop in town either but an entire upstairs in Birthdays dedicated to those !!!!!, ensuring even more red shirts around the town while my beloved Brighton rotted at the bottom of the football league.

So am I gonna celebrate their demise? f*** YES :clap2:
and I will have a vertual glass of something with you :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here