Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I love the amount of hate for United on this board

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
:jester:

Goons.

Surely if you are going to celebrate them going out this much then you would have also celebrated Chelsea going out to the same extent? Liverpool?

Why not, might I ask?

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Personally, I never forgave United for beating us in the Cup Final. Add to that their attitude, a liberal sprinkling of jealousy for the amount of money they have, and they become my most hated team.

It's nice to see them knocked out of Europe, no UEFA Cup, no additional revenue, major sponsor leaving them, an American thinking "what the f*** have I done here?", and loads and loads of temporary Man U fans wondering how they can quietly switch allegiance to another club.

Give Chelsea 5 years at the top and beating us in this years Cup Final and I may learn to hate them as much.

1066gull

I hate Chelsea and Manure.

Arsenal are OK, but I prefer Liverpool. Just something about the city appeals to me. To me it is the second best city (after Brighton!) in my eyes.

When Chelsea played Barca, I wanted them to win, but only because I wanted Liverpool to beat them. Ever since Liverpool won the 5 cups in a season in 2001, I supported them as like a second team.

Glory seeker I know.

But Albion has been my team I have, and will always support as the number one. Even if we maybe hated as much as MK Dons or Gillingham in a few years time, Albion it is.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Manchester is a great city and they have produced some of Englands best players. I would much rather Man Utd get through than Chelsea.

Ps When did Liverpool win 5 cups in one season?

Last edited:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
ChapmansThe Saviour said:

Why not, might I ask?

Because when they were an average team the press sucked their arses and claimed they were the best in the country, when they were the best in the country the press claimed they were the best in the world. And they have the biggest bunch of plastic fans in the world, as proved by the INSIPID reaction to the Glazer takeover. True fans of the club now follow FC United, and the rest of them don't know what being a fan involves.

And this is coming from someone who used to stand on the Stretford End:ohmy:

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Don't mind Man Utd, at least we have had something from them recently (McShane :bowdown: ).

Hate ARSEnal, always have done, cheating scum.:angry:

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
ChapmansThe Saviour said:

Goons.

Surely if you are going to celebrate them going out this much then you would have also celebrated Chelsea going out to the same extent? Liverpool?

Why not, might I ask?

No, the Manc scum going out of europe should be a national celebration. Chelsea & Liverpool going through is great for England. Those teams have got to annoy me for at least another 20 years before I even contemplate hating them as much as I depise Man Utd.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I don't like the way they exploited the market and took the majority of the money availible, but then any club would do the same. As long as they are producing England players then good on them.

ps FC United is a bit far fetched. Taken over after making millions from the market and people begin to walk from their club. Look at the fight little Brighton has put up and look at these cretins leaving Man U. Pathetic

1066gull

BarrelofFun said:
Manchester is a great city and they have produced some of Englands best players. I would much rather Man Utd get through than Chelsea.

Ps When did Liverpool win 5 cups in one season?

Worthington Cup (Carling)
FA Cup
Uefa Cup
Super Cup
Charity Sheild (Community)

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I work with one of the directors of FC United, it is a great little club, don't knock it.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm fairly indifferent to them, I really don't them and I definitely prefer them to those fickle nouveau Chelsea twats. :tosser:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
El Presidente said:
I work with one of the directors of FC United, it is a great little club, don't knock it.

I am sure it is a great little club, but I don't like the way idea behind it. The fans were rejoicing in winning the european cup and dominating the leagues, helped by cornering the market as a PLC. Due to the fact it was a PLC they were bought, and then abandoned the club.....

I realise that it is a personal choice, but I thougt it was quite pathetic really. Obviously as a generalisation.

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Cos I grew up surrounded by kids in United shirts who couldn't find Manchester on a map of Manchester, yet laughed at me cos I supported Brighton and they were "shit". Simple as.

Last edited:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I've always strongly disliked ManUre-even before 1983. Their fans have always been arrogant so and so's and I personally know dozens thanks to connections in Blackpool. They're all gobby shites when they win but all switch their phones off on nights like this. Add to that the plastic Mancs in Guildford-wear the shirt when they win but after a loss all you see are Chelscum shirts walking around.

On the whole they're a bunch of tossers.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
Cos I grew up surrounded by kids in United shirts who couldn't find Manchester on a map of Manchester, yet laughed at me cos I supported Brighton and they were "shit". Simple as.
This sums it up, and puts in a nutshell why I despise that club, and revel in its failures. I will hate them forever. Tonight is a GOOD night. A very good one.

Oct 25, 2003
oh yeah and i f***ing hate man u

i supported liverpool until i discovered brighton, i guess it might come from there???

i don't really know why i hate them, i just do, usually i support any british team in europe but i can't even muster up a smile when they score

even when they won it i didn't care that much

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Bwian said:
Their fans have always been arrogant so and so's

This attitude always makes me roll my eyes. How many Utd fans to you know personally Bwian? This ole chestnut is trotted out with just about any club that has had a modicum of success from Wolves to Leeds to Tottenham. I have no problem with Man Utd, Chelski, Arsenal etc. and would support any of those in Europe over another nation's club side. For me football needs it's Man U's, Real Madrid's and AC Milans. How many people on here were salivating beore last weekend's FA Cup draw? They certainly weren't salivating over the prospect of gettting pitted against Coventry City or Burton Albion! How many people would tune into MOTD if Man Utd, Arsenal or Chelsea weren't the clubs that they are.

But hey-ho, the sheeplike anti-Man Utd bandwagon rolls on, and yes Man Utd represent a threat to the very existence of professional football in this country with their every victory :yawn:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here