Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I love Sundays

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Footy & WC cricket on the telly, playing a few hands of poker whilst ripping CD's for my mp3 player, Mrs P and daughter out in town.......loverly.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Sundays are great.
Done my duties, taking flowers card and prezzie up to my mum. Helped dad sort something out on his pc. Came back, prepared the roast, then whilst its cooking slowly in the oven went down the local for a couple with the missus. THRASHED the boy at pool. Come back to finish the odds & sods with the roast whilst keeping an eye on the football, cricket and NSC. Might go for a little walk after dinner, then back for a film and 24.

The only thing missing is Top Gear, but other that that, bloody marvellous day.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
It's just got better. Mrs P just phoned on her way back from town to see if I fancied a pint. Ta Ta:wave:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Mrs is out so today has been spent in my boxers on my sofa eating , drinking and scratching my balls

Sunday lovely sunday

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
Grand day today. Loverly dinner with wine, followed by some more wine and possibly a third and fourth helping of wine and tonight I might have some a glass or two of wine and then tomorrow ........................ NO WORK .............. BANK HOLIDAY OVER HERE THANKS TO PADDYS DAY

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here