Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

i love redneb because....

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
f***ing hell, Charlton fans will do anything for someone to consider them a proper rival.

Couldn't you f*** off and annoy the Gillingham board?

Maybe we could arrange some kind of football rivalry blind date for them with Leyton Orient?

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I think it stems back to the Glenn Hoddle/Dean Richards thing/days.

I remember seeing that and what it is trying to say is that Soton fans probably dont like seeing Spurs do well because of what I just said!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
A crap document. How are Spurs our second rivals?
I think that's because they plundered some good players and manager from your club, and your supporters grizzled. Perhaps they thought they were a big club like Spurs and that it wasn't fair? It does seem silly doesn't it, what with you lot bumbling around in little old division 3, miles below us, while Spurs are of course a top 4 club.

Perhaps you should ask your own fans for the answer?

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
What's with all these fans of other teams registering and posting crap lately?
I was thinking that too. We do seem to have had more than a few trolls and morons registering on here recently, mainly scummers but a few Charlton as well. When was the last time a decent, intelligent away fan registered on here?

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
I was thinking that too. We do seem to have had more than a few trolls and morons registering on here recently, mainly scummers but a few Charlton as well.

This is the price of success!

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
I think that's because they plundered some good players and manager from your club, and your supporters grizzled. Perhaps they thought they were a big club like Spurs and that it wasn't fair? It does seem silly doesn't it, what with you lot bumbling around in little old division 3, miles below us, while Spurs are of course a top 4 club.

Perhaps you should ask your own fans for the answer?

Miles below us? One place I think, and the offers still on if you wanna bet on who will finish higher, an offer you have so far neglected I might add.

In the heady days of 2003, a lot of Saints fans incorrectly considered us equal to Spurs, a bit like Albion fans currently thinking they are equal to Saints.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Miles below us? One place I think, and the offers still on if you wanna bet on who will finish higher, an offer you have so far neglected I might add.

In the heady days of 2003, a lot of Saints fans incorrectly considered us equal to Spurs, a bit like Albion fans currently thinking they are equal to Saints.

Errrrr........we dont. I dont think about you!

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Saints are a club that are declining and will probably fall into oblivion very soon. Brighton on the other hand have fantastic prospects.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Miles below us? One place I think

Just a small matter of 6 points between us, 6 points below you are Colchester in 11th. Just to give you a comparison of how "close" to Brighton Stains are in terms of points so far this season :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here