Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I liked to punch his little head in.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Ricky Fowler also; no excuse for his facial hair and orange clobber. I'd happily knock his lights out.

He has a reason for the orange gear - his university colours. The stupid facial hair is totally unforgivable though. However, his trophy blonde girlfirend probably likes it (as long as he keeps her in the manner to which she has become accustomed).

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Without doubt, Harbjahan Singh. Im surprised some batsman hasn't already beaten him to the ground with his bat after he's bowled them out and gloated about it right in front of them

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
Abramovich.

Just look at that smug semi-grin and the vacant expression. Go on, look at it. Then punch it!! Punch it over and over and over and over.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Anyone from The Only Way Is Essex, Geordie Shore, Made in Chelsea....

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Oh, for more fists...

89570_fullsize.jpg

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Simon cowell.
Probably won't feel it though,with all that botox numbing his face.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
I,m not basing this on anything I know about the man as a person but I have been watching the PGA golf from the States and I realise that I would very much like to punch Rickie Fowler,s head in.

Anybody else want to punch someone's head in based on nothing other than what they look like ?

Good call with Rickie Fowler looks like someone who took the wrong turning at a high school musical audition

That other american golfer who was riding his driver at the ryder cup would also be on the list.............in fact considering this video any American golfer!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM2NocuEihw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Tony Bliar.....knob.

Sep 1, 2010
Bob Crow, Eric Bristow,Both of the Millibands, Margeret Thatcher, Chris Moyles, Joey Barton, The twat from Sparks, Ricky Ponting, Jonah Lomu in his hayday, The Queen, Will Ferrell, Ken Dodd, Cilla Black, Bruce Forsyth(for the sheer hell of it), and Slash.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
The perma-smug one from Egg Heads with the funny name. I really do not like SMUG

God yes if you mean CJ. Now that is a man that if you started punching you,d find hard to stop.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here