Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I Like Neil Warnock

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I know about his faults but its all gamesmanship. And to be fair he has more than made up for it with his favourable comments about us in recent years.

Plus dont forget the Notts County side you refer to was at a time when it was fashionable to have hump bump and thump teams.

At least his recent Sheff Utd sides can 'play a bit'.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I think he's a quality manager who knows how to get the best out of his players . He upsets players and the like with his straight talking, but I reckon he'd do well if he ever got a top job in the prem

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Icy Gull said:

He also cheated in a game a couple of seasons ago, by taking these injuries to a new level when he got Sheff Utd down to below the minimum number required to continue the game, 8(?). Can't remember what the outcome was but it was a definite try on by him and I'm pretty certain his team were losing when this unfortunate injury crisis arose.

Actually, he'd had three players sent off and then another one injured (quite seriously I recall). Two of the players were shipped out pretty quickly after that - you can scarcely blame Warnock for that.

I like him too. A straight-talker with a real passion for his team. I also like the way he backed up the fans when Prosser made his racism allegations. Warnock made it clear that he thought the whole thing was bollocks.

johnny jigsaw

"My life's in pieces"
I've always liked Neil Warnock.

Just seen his interview on the Seagulls World match review (he was featured more than Mark McGhee) & he was very complimentary - about the performance, the club, the town & even said we give him a better class of abuse than he gets up North!

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
just saw him on seagulls world.
i always thought he was an arrogant **** but he had just the nicest things to say about our fans, plight and players (especially chippy). good on him.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
hes one of the most genuine managers around. always speaks his mind even if he is wrong but dosent care!

:clap:

The Yorkshire bluntness is something you get used to after a while.
I know a lot of people think he is a big head and outspoken but he does live up to what he says and he is genuine and honest.

I wouldn't say no to him being a manager here either should we need one. It's funny how Sheff Utd is associated with our management (Bob Booker and Micky Adams)

Being a genuine Yorkshireman is why he hates Leeds too ;) :lolol: :lolol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Gwylan said:
Actually, he'd had three players sent off and then another one injured (quite seriously I recall). Two of the players were shipped out pretty quickly after that - you can scarcely blame Warnock for that.

I like him too. A straight-talker with a real passion for his team. I also like the way he backed up the fans when Prosser made his racism allegations. Warnock made it clear that he thought the whole thing was bollocks.

Why let the truth get in the way of my predjudiced interpretation??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here