Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I Like Neil Warnock

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
He has always said nice things about us and is quite funny and clearly passionate. I wouldn't give him any stick tonight.

Talking about their injury problems

"If they can't play because of injury, fine, but I won't be resting anybody. Perhaps a bit of paddling in the sea at Brighton might help one or two that are doubtful!"

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
I know what ya mean, I love that clip they show on soccer AM where hes F'ing and blind'ing in the dressing room !!

Oct 20, 2004
Hes a c unt, he hates Leeds with a passion! :censored:

Last edited:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
One of the real managers if you ask me. Says it like it is and does not pamper to players.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
He's always said he'd love to be Brighton manager

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Actually I know some of us fans dont like Warnock for some reason (maybe coz he was manager of Notts County at Wembley play offs). But hes usually always got nice things to say about us.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
TheWhiteRose_LUFC said:
Hes a c unt, he hates Leeds with a passion! :censored:

aaaahhh... that's why I like him.... by the way... haven't you got some explaining to do before you come back here?????:lolol: :lolol:

Oct 20, 2004
Its not my fault the players didn't perform.

"We should be beating teams like Brighton" :lolol:

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
You can't remember him as Notts County manager saying before the 91 playoff final that we didn't deserve to be there.
The bloke's a complete !!!! and always will be

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Storer68 said:
His team at notts County played one of the MOST BORING games at the Goldstone I have ever seen....... 0-0 v BHA in jan 91:angry:

Professional cheating is the word I would use. Everytime we looked dangerous one of his players developed a life threatening injury that required the player to go down like he'd been shot, even when play was nowhere near him.

He also cheated in a game a couple of seasons ago, by taking these injuries to a new level when he got Sheff Utd down to below the minimum number required to continue the game, 8(?). Can't remember what the outcome was but it was a definite try on by him and I'm pretty certain his team were losing when this unfortunate injury crisis arose.

Plenty of passion but a complete :censored: imo but great for the game

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here