In rehab
Billy the Fish said:
Whatever the issue, some complete .**** always tries to blame Thatcher
:lolol: :clap:

Tight shorts

Dec 29, 2004
Sussex
nobody's dupe said:
You silly, stupid, pathetic young person. Typical of Thatchers children. Do what I like; Say what I like; How I bloody like and To hell with who gets in the way. NUMBER ONE FIRST AND LAST AT ALL TIMES!

You dare to gloss over "their recent tragedies." You stupid bitch. It's obvious if those same tragedies happened to you, you would go under.

So when you went in to the shop instead of treating you like Lady Muck they treated you like the common little upstart that you are. You've had a chip on your shoulder ever since. I don't visit this board very often, but when I do you seem to always be relating to it.

Well let me tell you that you were never treated badly by either Julie or Pat.

They were two members of the shop staff who were sought out by customers because they gave such good service. Their sackings under the guise of redundancies have nothing to do with cost-cutting. Instead, an employee has got his/her way at the club for the umpteenth time because Julie and Pat dared to cross him/her. This action has gone back to the days of Bellotti.

Your post is out of order and spiteful. You may have had a good point to make but why be so vindictive and nasty? Be ashamed of yourself. :nono:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
nobody's dupe said:

Well let me tell you that you were never treated badly by either Julie or Pat.

They were two members of the shop staff who were sought out by customers because they gave such good service. Their sackings under the guise of redundancies have nothing to do with cost-cutting. Instead, an employee has got his/her way at the club for the umpteenth time because Julie and Pat dared to cross him/her. This action has gone back to the days of Bellotti.

This bears repeating.

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
Harsh as it may sound - the albion is a business, and sometimes people in business have to make decisions that are best for the business. Sometimes this involves redundancies, sometimes it involves part of the business being sold, sometimes it means the whole business sold.

There is no such thing these days as a job for life - no matter how much you like working for a company, love the company or your personal circumstances. At the end of the day - thats life I am afraid.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
BLIMEY!

For the the last few months there have been LOADS of threads on here about who should not be given a new contract and now all of a sudden theres a thread MOANING about 2 people being made redundant!

Even today there were people saying that El-Abd should be released because he doesnt agree with some other people and now people are moaning that the club has released two members of staff for disagreeing! (sp)

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

nobody's dupe said:

Instead, an employee has got his/her way at the club for the umpteenth time because Julie and Pat dared to cross him/her. This action has gone back to the days of Bellotti.

Care to elaborate on that a bit for those of us outside the inner sanctum because I have no idea what/who you are referring to?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
last 4 times I went into the club shop I was never greeted with a "hello" or "Can I help you?" and thats when I went in on my own with no one else in the shop.

twice I did'nt even get a smile when I blatantly smiled at the lady/girl in there. Sorry but the service in the club shop has been poor and coming from a customer service background I would've given them 2/10...and thats only because they said "thank you" after I purchased goods.

If someone or two people have been made redundant then lets hope they get two people in with common customer service skills at least.

nobody's dupe said:
You silly, stupid, pathetic young person. Typical of Thatchers children.
I'm not going to get involved in the wider debate, other than to blame Callaghan, rather than Thatcher - in this case.

And that's not something I do very often.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Marc said:

If someone or two people have been made redundant then lets hope they get two people in with common customer service skills at least.

If someone gets made redundant it is because that job is no longer available to any workforce. That is employment law.
If someone is made redundant and then someone else is employed to do the same job, then the original person has every right to sue for unfair dismissal.

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Yorkie said:
This bears repeating.

Actually, I don't think it does. Mainly because it just adds to the "I know something you don't, so there!" tone of things and simply spreads yet more unhelpful and unsubstantiated rumours about the alleged facts.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Tight shorts said:
Your post is out of order and spiteful. You may have had a good point to make but why be so vindictive and nasty? Be ashamed of yourself. :nono:

He's like that all the time with anyone who dare question anything to do with the club.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Yorkie said:
If someone gets made redundant it is because that job is no longer available to any workforce. That is employment law.
If someone is made redundant and then someone else is employed to do the same job, then the original person has every right to sue for unfair dismissal.

aahh good point!

either way its not my problem as I have enough of them for my own....sad but true.

roz said:
Actually, I don't think it does. Mainly because it just adds to the "I know something you don't, so there!" tone of things and simply spreads yet more unhelpful and unsubstantiated rumours about the alleged facts.

Exactly right Roz.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Far to much of the"I know something you don't" in this thread which no doubt caused the raised emotions.

But there you go NSC would be boring without it...............

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Lord Bracknell said:
I'm not going to get involved in the wider debate, other than to blame Callaghan, rather than Thatcher - in this case.

And that's not something I do very often.

He should have called the election in Autumn 1978...

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
Just had a thought - as this isnt supposed to be news for another 5 days - do you think that the people involved dont know that they are about to me made redundant but everyone else on NSC does???????

Unless they read NSC of course, and now they are well aware that they are about to be made redundatn :glare:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here