Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I know this sounds like bollocks but

1066gull

League1Champions said:
Brainless Southerners if you read the last page first like a smart Northerner you could of saved yourself 10 minutes.
If you think you're smart enough, I challenge you to a 50 dollar heads up 0.50/1 dollar blind table. no limit.

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
League1Champions said:
I love how you tried to act smart then f***ed up the spelling of NORTHERNER:lolol: :lolol:

Oh yeah, so I did. Thanks. But mine was typo, yours was a clear grammatical error.

1066gull

League1Champions said:
Oi Oi grammar police.

You're still fat.
You're so f***ing boring. At least think of something new that is witty.:rolleyes: ****.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
League1Champions said:
Oi Oi grammar police.

You're still fat.

The funny thing is she's not so what you're saying is not really gonna have any effect. Plus I bet you love a fattie last thing on a Saturday night.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
AdrianDINho said:
Your so f***ing boring. At least think of something new that is witty.:rolleyes: ****.

No sure telling someone to be witty and then calling them a **** is really a good idea.

Apr 29, 2007
Leeds
Les Biehn said:
The funny thing is she's not so what you're saying is not really gonna have any effect. Plus I bet you love a fattie last thing on a Saturday night.

I wish i could agree but i haven't felt like partying much on Saturdays of late :cry:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
League1Champions said:
Im not thick at all im a cleaver **** me

I worry that that post isn't a joke.

What sort of cleaver are you? A meat cleaver perhaps?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here