Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I know I'm gonna get a ban for this but....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Oh f*** you, f*** you all. The ignore feature is there for a reason!!!

The only moaning thread I've started this weekend was Naylor, for not saying how it is. But apparently that's how you all like it - you'd rather post shit about poor music, shagging grannys and dogs in costumes than talk about the football when it's bad. It's a football forum, you've got to take the rough with the smooth!!!

Piss off Buzzer, you should be banned, you've broken the rules...but oh no, the precious mods agree with you, so they'll go back to their fickle "turn a blind eye" rules. Absolute joke. Yet it's alright for you to f*** about with your unfunny multiple username shite. Twat.

I'll tell you what, i'm going to stop posting until we lose another game, then you can have your precious 'moan free NSC'.

See you tomorrow. :wave:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

The only moaning thread I've started this weekend was Naylor, for not saying how it is. But apparently that's how you all like it - you'd rather post shit about poor music, shagging grannys and dogs in costumes than talk about the football when it's bad. It's a football forum, you've got to take the rough with the smooth!!!

Piss off Buzzer, you should be banned, you've broken the rules...but oh no, the precious mods agree with you, so they'll go back to their fickle "turn a blind eye" rules. Absolute joke. Yet it's alright for you to f*** about with your unfunny shite. Twat.

I'll tell you what, i'm going to stop posting until we lose another game, then you can have your precious 'moan free NSC'.

Got to be worth a straight red that reply.Oh and the IP address as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Hey give the guy a break he does something a lot of us do not do he goes home and away and I think he moans loads because he loves the club too much.He just needs to chill

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Algie

"Got to be worth a straight red that reply

What for?
WW saying it "as it is" from his viewpoint?

Being a complete dickhead all the time,People are fed up with it

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

Piss off Buzzer, you should be banned, you've broken the rules...but oh no, the precious mods agree with you, so they'll go back to their fickle "turn a blind eye" rules. Absolute joke. Yet it's alright for you to f*** about with your unfunny multiple username shite. Twat.

Likewise. I don't want preferential treatment and I made my post well aware of the rules. If the mods aren't going to ban me then I'll take a 14 day self-imposed exile. I hope you'll see that's fair.

As regards what I posted, yes it's littered with swear words which doesn't help any debate but it's come to a point where all you seem to post is negative. There's sod all you can do about the Albion's position. You've made your point very clear and there are lots of people who agree with you. I, myself, am not happy with the selections, tactics, substitutions and the like.

As you say, I should piss off. So I'm outta here for 14 days.

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
Being a complete dickhead all the time,People are fed up with it

Algie

"Being a complete dickhead all the time"

Thats just your individual view on things?
Does that therefore mean he should be banned? ???

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Gotta respect his loyalty.

Thats a fair point?:shrug:

SeagullRic

Jan 13, 2008
brighton

I think you have a point. At times I think you are much too critical ( including about bringing a midfielder in), but to me it is still more realsitic than 'keep the faith' blah blah blah which other users come up with.

I think that Adams must be given time, but I am very concerned over decisions such as playing Virgo anywhere just to get him in the team, and persisting with Hawkins when he clearly wasn't fit/performing very well. If you remember anything about Adams time here before, you'll accept that he will make tactical mistakes, but should mould the squad together.

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
Hey give the guy a break he does something a lot of us do not do he goes home and away and I think he moans loads because he loves the club too much.He just needs to chill

Vulture

"He just needs to chill"

Agreed.

It's a shame we can not change the subject and organise all posters on here into a HUGE North Stand Knees Up!!! ???

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Gotta respect his loyalty.

Thats a fair point?:shrug:
I certainly don't.Been going alot longer them him too.Nothing loyal about slagging everything off from the team,players,managers,board,Ice cream van etc etc

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I certainly don't.Been going alot longer them him too.Nothing loyal about slagging everything off from the team,players,managers,board,Ice cream van etc etc

Dunoo why im sticking up for him.

But he was one of the 234 brighton at hartlepool..says it all.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

To be fair to WW, you were born nearly two decades before him.

I don't know why people get so worked up when it comes to WW. Yes, he has a negative slant on mosty things Albion, but it would be a very dull message board if we all agreed on everything. No? (You can agree with me there). Variety is the spice of life.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004

Algie youre so pissed off youre selling youre season ticket is that loyal?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Algie youre so pissed off youre selling youre season ticket is that loyal?
It's got f*** all to do with results lately but others matters.I would butt out of it .

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
It's got f*** all to do with results lately but others matters.I would butt out of it .

Algie

"It's got f*** all to do with results lately but others matters.I would butt out of it"

Dont "rise to the bait".

You dont have to justify yourself on any board. ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here