Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I knew this time would come... (Brentford Away)

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Peterborough have a terrace and they were playing Championship football last year. Im sure ther will be another chance

Nope.

a) Within two seasons of going to the Championship you have to replace all terraces with seats.
b) This will soon apply to the entire football league.

Brook_Road_Stand.JPG

Thanks for posting that Tom, Storer's post implied that the double-decker job had been replaced by the single!
A terrace, NOW WITH A ROOF!!!!!!!!
But it's only for the home fans.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Thanks for posting that Tom, Storer's post implied that the double-decker job had been replaced by the single!

No, they used to give you the double decker job, then about ten years ago they changed it to the single tier, but then last year they put a roof on that and switched it over again.

No, they used to give you the double decker job, then about ten years ago they changed it to the single tier, but then last year they put a roof on that and switched it over again.
I think you are confusing everyone here! My post was concerned with the notion that redevelopment of the double-decker stand may have taken place; your post seems to suggest that indeed it has (twice). :)

Nothing beats Glen Thomas' og for memories at Brentford. Can't remember what year that was though

28 Aug 1998 . We lost 2-0 (Thomas 0g 3, Scott 18)

Brentford
J. Pearcey, D. Boxall, P. Watson, C. Coyne, D. Powell (I. Anderson, 77), J. Bates , D. Freeman (L. Owusu , 55), W. Aspinall, R. Quinn, M. Rowlands , A. Scott (K. Rapley, 83)
Brighton
M. Walton, P. Smith (S. Storer , 40), G. Atkinson, J. Minton, D. Allan, G. Thomas (R. Johnson, 46), I. Culverhouse, K. Mayo (G. Hart, 66), J. Moralee, R. Barker , M. Bennett

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
Really looking forward to this, terracing for a night game should be great! Imagine we will sell out so should make some fantastic noise!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Got three tickets today

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Got mine on the terrace today.

That shitty little stand really is a travesty considering we could probably take 2,500 easily this season. Would have thought they could open up part of the predominently empty all seated stand adjacent to us for some extra coffers.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Got mine on the terrace today.

That shitty little stand really is a travesty considering we could probably take 2,500 easily this season. Would have thought they could open up part of the predominently empty all seated stand adjacent to us for some extra coffers.

Maybe they will and that is why the tickets went on general sale to any club member ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here