Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I knew this time would come... (Brentford Away)

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
...tickets on sale from tomorrow. Probably your last chance to stand on a terrace at an Albion league match, EVER.

:cry:

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Absolute rubbish. When we draw eastern european teams in the UEFA cup, plenty of terracing still over there.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
My best mates a Brentford fan so in two minds wether to go in the Brentford end of the away end for this one. Hmph. It's a conundrum.

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
General sale???

My experience of Brentford away over the last 10 years aint been great (successive 4-0 defeats I think) but great little away day is Brentford

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Absolute rubbish. When we draw eastern european teams in the UEFA cup, plenty of terracing still over there.

That's not a league match! I didn't think terraces were allowed in the European competitions either - hence the use of seats in Germany's safe standing areas.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Those two 0-4's still send a shudder through me...followed more recently by a 0-1 and last season 0-0.
When did we last score a league goal at Brentford ? I haven't seen one on my last 4 visits !
( Still be going, though )

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I have been to Brentford 3 times and never seen us lose! Two 1-1's and last seasons 0-0.

VAL1850

Nov 22, 2008
Beachy Head & WSU
My best mates a Brentford fan so in two minds wether to go in the Brentford end of the away end for this one. Hmph. It's a conundrum.

No Brainer - I went into Southampton end this year with a good mate whos an SSC fan - Hated it - No Fun No atmosphere - Cant join in etc - Stick with your REAL Mates - Wear your colours in the right end

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
No Brainer - I went into Southampton end this year with a good mate whos an SSC fan - Hated it - No Fun No atmosphere - Cant join in etc - Stick with your REAL Mates - Wear your colours in the right end

I think you're right, might have to part ways at the entrance.

The Face

H Block
Jan 24, 2007
BN2
Would I be correct in assuming that, in order to purchase a student ticket, you need to go to the ticket office in person with an nus card?

I'll be home next Tuesday for Plymouth but just don't want to risk it selling out.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I'm off work that week so BEER ME UP all day in the Big Smoke, happy with that!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
didnt we once play a home game at brentford...wasnt it a cup game of some sort

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Should be fun, night game and terraces.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here