Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I just typed "binfest" into google.......

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
And was amazed at how many of the results were from THIS board....

6 hits on the first 3 pages, wi th NSC being the 2nd hit on the first page.

The first hit was this rather appropriate entry into the Urban Dictionary.......

Binfest :

An argument on an internet mesage board that soon spirals out of control with everyone getting involved, and in the end no-one really knows what the argument was about !!!

Bin is short for BINNER which describes somebody who is a complete MOWTCHOPS. Ergo, a binfest is a festival of binners normally arguing the toss over something that matters not in the real world.

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
And was amazed at how many of the results were from THIS board....

6 hits on the first 3 pages, wi th NSC being the 2nd hit on the first page.

The first hit was this rather appropriate entry into the Urban Dictionary.......

Binfest :

An argument on an internet mesage board that soon spirals out of control with everyone getting involved, and in the end no-one really knows what the argument was about !!!

Bin is short for BINNER which describes somebody who is a complete MOWTCHOPS. Ergo, a binfest is a festival of binners normally arguing the toss over something that matters not in the real world.
I'm surprised it didn't just say Glenn Murray

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
its not really amazing when you consider where the word came from... and this thread is right now number two reference :lolol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I'm still waiting for these letters to come up on Countdown and one of the competitors to say the 7 letter word.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Let the binfestivities commence...

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
For most of us this board will come up the top due to the way google manages its searches. It looks at your past browsing history to see what type of site you visit and returns results like that nearer the top.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here