Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I just thought I'd let you know scot macgleish has scored.....

The stats you prefer ?? Lots of laughter wetfart, because the stats I prefer see you in the 3rd, and lucky not to get relegated - while we appear to have had skirmishes in the two divisions above you, making it a lucky thing for your shite because you have managed to escape several more utter spankings by grovelling in our dust, in a lower division.

You will soon be

g
o
i
n
g

d
o
w
n

|
|
v

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
nah. NMH. You still regard us as rivals and you cant avoid it. We aint going down. Not with this squad. Hold on to that 2nd div place cos the MIGHTY LOFC are coming to get ya......I hope we resign McGleish just for the occasion.....He had the right idea.

Did it hurt losing at Barnsley? Didnt even go did ya NMH. NOt even a proper fan are ya? Armchair keyboard warrior aint ya LOKI?

I OWN YOU. YOU WANNA BE MY BITCH.

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
WATFORD O said:
lucky boy, just who da f*** taught you geography? Leyton? North London? twat.

Paddy b, Nah, 3 wins in 11 games is the stat I prefer. Plus we got more class.

Was thinking of Barnet, See, I class you as both the same > f***ing shit!!!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
WATFORD O said:

I OWN YOU. YOU WANNA BE MY BITCH.

Ahh, so clearly your sexual orientation (pun intended) is now out in the open. Mst be dazzeling, all that light now you're out of the closet.

Readers note, this post will be responded to witha stupid PM from Twatty. I'll post it AND his AOL email address.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
post my e-mail address then you ****. Its old and being AOL I can change it when I like.

Cant be bothered? Ok tosser cutnface, I'll do it for ya

IAMSODON@AOL.COM

and smart f***ing arse,him wanting to be my bitch donest actually mean that I want him to be my bitch. Understand? You shitfaced old wang kur.

Aha, so wetfart resorts to the lowest common language - apparently feeling stroppy and well 'ard on the old keys there wetfart ? Call me a keyboard warrior after that tirade ?

My revenge will always be your sad USELESS team's results (as you may note also from today :lol:

As for our awayday loss on saturday - I see we are still in the top three, one division above you (and that's not in any way any indication of our worth because _everyone_ is better than orient!)
So we had a poor game against the top team currently in our division? If they are worth their position then they 'should' be a decent-enough 1st Division side, and worth their home win.

Keep the tirade up wetfart, you are looking ragged and sorry with that stuff, and I expect a whole lot more of that soon when your lot join the Conference and you totally slide into the mire.

You remind of Cleese as the knight with no arms or legs, desparately struggling and claiming your bravado.

waaaaaan-keeerrrrrr !! :tosser:

fuckoff2.jpg

JordanGHarris

Aug 18, 2003
Quite frankly who gives a toss about him?

And if you think he's such a legend, how come you can't spell his name properly eh?

For your own sad future reference its:-

S - C - O - T - T - M - C - G - L - E - I - S - H

Scott McGleish:dunce: :dunce: :dunce:

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
JordanGHarris said:
Quite frankly who gives a toss about him?

And if you think he's such a legend, how come you can't spell his name properly eh?

For your own sad future reference its:-

S - C - O - T - T - M - C - G - L - E - I - S - H

Scott McGleish:dunce: :dunce: :dunce:

Yes I Know. You gotta admoit it was funny at the time...

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Enjoyed Mondays results, especially leyton orifice losing to rubbish...........again.:D

I wonder how many "bush out" or "were going down" threads there are on your tumbleweed board this morning?

Let me see...

We're so bad we couldn't beat Aldershot

PAUL BRUSH ARRESTED...

Come On Guys Give Him 2 More Weeks!

Go now Brush

:clap2:

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Youre right. We did lose to another crap team and brush is not the man for this job. However, the squad is good and its only a matter of time before we get in a manager who knows what to do with them. We will get promotion.

Good result for you guys yesterday btw.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Agent Brush is following plans, when he goes you'll plummet like a turd down your throat.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
It really is funny how you consistently support the players, comendable but funny. You must at some point realise that Orient will never get back out of that division no matter who the manahger is especially while Hearn is at the helm, you are destined to years of losing at places like darlo and carlisle and watching conference teams come straight up and play with more style and panache than you can believe. I'd like to wish you luck but i really cannot be bothered. Have a nice season though.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
It really is funny how you consistently support the players, comendable but funny. You must at some point realise that Orient will never get back out of that division no matter who the manahger is especially while Hearn is at the helm, you are destined to years of losing at places like darlo and carlisle and watching conference teams come straight up and play with more style and panache than you can believe. I'd like to wish you luck but i really cannot be bothered. Have a nice season though.

Chappers, what else do you want me to do? You support your team for life, through whatever - unless youre that fat wtat david mellor but then what do the middle classes know about footy anyway?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here