Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I just thought I'd let you know scot macgleish has scored.....

rool

Jul 10, 2003
For once, it's to our benefit though. I always thought he was a decent chap who masturbates a lot ;)

Citrus

Seagulls over Toronto
Jul 11, 2003
Toronto
Happy Seagull said:
Don't you think it's funny how the idiot can't even spell one of his players own name? :lolol:

And then got it wrong again even after someone showed him how to spell it :dunce:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

WATFORD O said:
Scot McGleish is a legend and knew how to wind you lot up good and proper......:lolol:

maybe, but am I right in saying that some of 'our lot' knew how to smack a legend for his wind-up ? Not only that, but our boys on the field of play had the perfect answer for your lot, until we were forced out of your division in an upward direction .

p.s. also worth noting that he still lost his match today despite those goals :>)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
WATFORD O said:
Hes still a legend in my eyes.

Unfortunately for you your looking through an Orient fan's eyes
so your idea of a legend is somewhat different to a football fan's :ohmy:

How do you feel about letting Christie go to Mansfield, where he can't stop scoring?

The Orient player that wound me up the most was Richardson in the cup defeat running along the Albion side of the ground holding his hand to his ear. Wouldn't have minded so much if he'd actually scored a few goals before or since!

Last edited:

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Lord brack, Why? Did you give him stick?

icy, Was sad to see him go but he was gredy and got caught up in the middle of the itv digital fiasco. Bad timing to try and haggle. Also, I was rightly pissed off with him as we'd nursed him thru two f***ing years with injury probs and then he tries to stick us for a huge amount of dosh. Eventually he moved to Mansfield for LESS money than he was on originally at LOFC.

Tony Richards was shit. Agreed.

NMH, See you next season asuming you can hang on to your 2nd div status.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
NMH said:
....and assuming your team of predictably non-achieving cloggers can actually excel enough to clamber from their dizzy depth so that we can, again, humiliate them back to whence they came.
We would smear orient like butter !

:clap: :bounce: :lolol:

ERR, I THINK WE HOLD THE UPPER HAND IN OUR RECENT ENCOUNTERS. IN FACT I KNOW IT...:clap2:

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
It's nice to know you still look at us as rivals but to be honest we couldn't give a flying hoot about that little non-league side from north London.

We'll never play you again unless it's in a cup :D

Last edited:

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
WATFORD O said:
ERR, I THINK WE HOLD THE UPPER HAND IN OUR RECENT ENCOUNTERS. IN FACT I KNOW IT...:clap2:

You dont know much twatty

We have actually won 3 out of the last four meetings

And played you off the park each time

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
lucky boy, just who da f*** taught you geography? Leyton? North London? twat.

Paddy b, Nah, 3 wins in 11 games is the stat I prefer. Plus we got more class.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here