Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

i just had a shock

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham
I am the only one at home at the moment, let the dog out like half an hour ago. About 5 minutes ago i heard her barking so i go downstairs to try and find out why and shut her up. On reaching the back hall i find the dog inside still growling and the back door open!!!

f*** ME THAT WAS SCARY, dont think there is anyone in my house

Odd, that ...

I got home from today's game and let our dog out of the back door. Instead of running off into the garden, he stood on the top step, growled for a bit and then barked his head off.

There was nothing there to bark at.

I reckon the canines are planning some sort of uprising tonight and, by breakfast time, we'll find DOGS IN CHARGE OF THE WORLD.

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
Odd, that ...

I got home from today's game and let our dog out of the back door. Instead of running off into the garden, he stood on the top step, growled for a bit and then barked his head off.

There was nothing there to bark at.

I reckon the canines are planning some sort of uprising tonight and, by breakfast time, we'll find DOGS IN CHARGE OF THE WORLD.

I often think that my dogs are already in charge of my world.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I let both my dogs out earlier this evening, and they didn't bark to come in so I went to see what they up to. One was up a tree and the other was getting a ladder.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here