Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I just got this PM from Prancing whinger

Status
Not open for further replies.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Yeah just because they like a good ruck against there own it is fine and must say i enjoy drinking with the lads i know top blokes.:lolol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Dancin Ninja BHA said:
Keyboard warriors?!!!!

Who was it that said something along the lines of wishing cancer upon visiting fans??

/B]

Sorry, my curiosity got the better of me.

PW, as I have said on more than one occaision anybody who finds the death of somebody's close relative a source of amusement deserves a painful death in my book.

It's sad that you feel the need to provoke me, tragic in fact. Obviously I'm not going to stoop to your level bit, as other have already said, get a life.

As far as byf is concerned, I don't condone a lot of his views and have disagreed with him quite strongly in the past but he's not the type (unlike you) to throw a hissy fit when somebody politely corrects him.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
OK boys and girls, can we agree to disagree, and concentrate on what NSC is really about .........err breasts, chimney sweeps, talentless pop songstresses and the occasional comment about a football team on the South Coast. Some things are best dealt with behind closed doors or over a friendly pint

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
I know a lot of you disagree with my opinion,But hey thats all part of a chat site and my grammer leaves a little to the imagination sometimes.

But thank you to every-one who stood up for me in this thread,ive only just read it and i have taer in my eye,thank you guys.:clap:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
As long as dancin comes on and appologises and admits he talks rubbish and has no idea about anything. Then we can forget the whole thing.

Cant say fairer than that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here