Manchester
Yes:

10/3
2/5
10/11
4/7

No idea how to calculate it!

I make it £54.60 as well.

It's in fractional odds so you have to account for the stake being returned, ie a £1 bet at 2/5 returns 40p plus £1, ie you add the denominator to the numerator and get 7/5 x the stake. So your odds are:

13/3 x 7/5 x 21/11 x 11/7 = 18.2

18.2 x £3 gives you £54.60

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
i bet a few that had england to win the group wont be very happy now,4/9 on werent they

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
i bet a few that had england to win the group wont be very happy now,4/9 on werent they

I had a fiver accumulator on Uruguay, Argentina, Germany and England to win their groups @ 14/1.

f***ing americans.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Yes:

10/3
2/5
10/11
4/7

No idea how to calculate it!

You add the 2 numbers together then divide it by the second number.

So, it'd be:

3 (the stake) x 13 / 3 x 7 / 5 x 21 / 11 x 11 / 7 = (cba to work it out)

Now you know who to work out accys :hilton:

Edit : Didn't read earlier posts :blush: :facepalm:.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Er no don't be ridiculous.

I'm not being 'ridiculous'.

That would apply to horses and dogs, but for sports bets the odds stand at the time the bet was placed

Exactly.

When ever I've hand written a bet they always make sure I've put the odds down (Ladbrokes). I doubt very much they keep a log of the odds of every single possible bet, on every possible event, every second of the day. Maybe I'm wrong. But they still make me do it.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
I once had a dream Rangers lost 5-1 on the opening day of the season away to someone shit like Partick. When I read the paper saw that was actually the morning of the SPL opening day, of which I was unaware and that was the fixture. Taking that as a sign from God my life was due to change, I ran down to the bookies, whopped a fiver down and asked for the odds. The girl looked like I was mental and said she didn't know or could find out, but no doubt it was high.

So I had a betting slip with no odds. When I was younger it used to be that meant you got the odds at the start of the race, etc. She told me that didn't apply in football.

anyway, you can guess what happened with that bet.

D

Deleted User X18H

I once had a dream Rangers lost 5-1 on the opening day of the season away to someone shit like Partick. When I read the paper saw that was actually the morning of the SPL opening day, of which I was unaware and that was the fixture. Taking that as a sign from God my life was due to change, I ran down to the bookies, whopped a fiver down and asked for the odds. The girl looked like I was mental and said she didn't know or could find out, but no doubt it was high.

So I had a betting slip with no odds. When I was younger it used to be that meant you got the odds at the start of the race, etc. She told me that didn't apply in football.

Yep Partick beat Rangers 5-1 and the bookie said er.....that was 3/1 mate. Here's your £20.

so she didn't know what she was doing, but if she did it would be simple enough to find the odds before or AFTER the event, all she's probably done is looked on her screen and if it's not a live match they wouldn't be on there. Its a simple formular of finding the odds for a team to win (printed on the coupon) and using a chart usually on the back of a coupon or stuck on the wall covering all possible outcomes i.e if a team is say 4/6 to win a 2-0 victory would be (jst for arguments sake) 7/1, a 3-0 victory 11/1 and so on. it makes no diffrence on a sports bet if the odds are written or not, however it would save a query after the event if they were but the net result would be the same

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Don't all bookies say 'prices subject to fluctuation', so if you went large of US proportions and didn't have the price on the slip and it came in, they could fob you off with some paltry price ???

I ALWAYS get in on my slip regardless of event :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here