Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I just bought my season ticket!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3990750 said:
Does anyone know of North Stand availability? I've a presentation booked for Monday and hoping to get a good buddy of mine as close to me in row v as poss.

Im v v surprised that you havent sat on the back of someones plus 3 already Danny!

brightonik

Oct 15, 2010
I am a wanker with an amazing spot in an amazing stadium. You sir, 'in all seriousness' are welcome to stay away from me.

Last edited:

brightonik

Oct 15, 2010
Does anyone know of North Stand availability? I've a presentation booked for Monday and hoping to get a good buddy of mine as close to me in row v as poss.

There are plenty right at the front. We got ours as high as possible but only managed about half way up.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Gloating would have worked this time 2 months ago, not after 95% of people who wanted presentations have already attended one and purchased their season tickets......

Where do you get a 95% figure,.... public have only just jumped in,... plenty of interest still out there,.....

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

I booked mine a month ago and a mate got a seat next to me in row W today. We're out toward the west stand though so I guess everyone is going for the middle.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Where do you get a 95% figure,.... public have only just jumped in,... plenty of interest still out there,.....

I'm just wondering if there is a lot of Joe Public left out there, as loads must have gone on STH's +3's

I should imagine there will be a lot of advertising soon, to get a few more punters on board ???

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
i havent got mine as i cant afford one,

This is coming from a Mank who spends his spare time on a Brighton fans forum?

A Mank eh? Firstly it's Manc, secondly what the f*** are you talking about? Avatar? location? this is the internet, you can be anyone you fuckin want, I might change my avatar to a picture of Priscilla and my location as 'Graceland' that'll fuckin throw yer. anyway I look forward to your next thread, when you gloat over getting your first mobile phone or even a Video Recorder

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton

I went on Tuesday and got 5 seats on the edge of block NIA nearest the centre. There were still a few available there but the centre blocks are a lot more full, think the furthest back you could get was row L, I imagine North will fill up a lot more in the next couple of weeks with the lack of seats in WSU.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Can i just say, in all seriousness, You sir are a wanker:wanker:

i'm glad i'm not near you.

Bit harsh, and we wonder why newbies are scared off. He's chuffed he's got a season ticket how does that make him a wanker? We have upwards of 10k wankers at the moment if it does :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here